I hope you’re all having a fabulous weekend so far. Mine is busy and FUN! We’re finally in our awesome new house, tonight I’m going to see my favorite band, Train, from the fourth row and in the next couple days our besties from Atlanta are coming down to visit (we’d better get all those boxes out of the guest room!). Thanks so much for taking the time to come visit our blog hop! You guys link up such great stuff every week and I can’t wait to see what you have in store this time! Remember, everything that you share gets posted on three different blogs and you also have the chance to be featured as a favorite!
We’re also excited to start something new this week! Just for fun, the last person to link up before the blog hop closes each week will get a special feature of their own! So keep linking up those amazing posts through the end of the week…the special feature could be yours!
Meet My Awesome Co-hosts:
Check out our favorite posts for this week:
Eat, Drink and Save Money – Why Women Overspend On Beauty Products
Money Savvy Living – Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Fun Money Mom – Man Math (or how to explain your shopping spree to your husband)
Here are my five favorite link-ups from this past week. If you are featured, feel free to grab the button below.
1. I’ve always wanted to try making chicken this way! Olives-n-Okra has a yummy sounding recipe for Grilled Beer Can Chicken that I’m planning to try out very soon!
2. The kids are home for the summer and The Lou Lou Girls have a great list of things that you can do together. You’ll definitely want to check out these 20 Summer Must Do Family Activities.
3. I love rosemary and I love goat cheese so I was immediately drawn to this Lemon Rosemary Whipped Goat Cheese recipe from Spoonful of Flavor. This is going to be perfect for my next party (if I don’t eat it all first)!
4. It’s getting hot outside and these Delicious Summer Frozen Drinks from Clean & Scentsible are perfect for helping to keep you nice and cool!
5. If you’ve ever sold a house, you know how nerve wracking it can be waiting for the offers to start rolling in! Delineate Your Dwelling has the Top 5 Tips For Staging Your House To Sell Quickly.
Now it’s time for this week’s blog hop!
*You may begin linking your fabulous posts every Saturday at 7pm.
*Link to anything that will save people money, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, personal finance/budgeting ideas and even your fabulous recipes (it will keep us from eating out, thus saving more money!)
*Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the past 6 months
*Please link just your post, not the entire blog
*Please do not link to any Etsy shops
*Grab the Share The Wealth Button for your blog or link back to us in some way
*By linking up to our Blog Hop, you are giving us permission to e-mail reminders about future blog hops. We will not use your e-mail for any other purpose.
Have fun checking out the other great money saving ideas and share/interact with as many as you can
Small Victories Sunday, Sunday’s Best, Merry Monday, Turn It Up Tuesday, Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party, Teach Me Tuesday, Party Under The Big Top, Ladies Collective Linkup, Waiting On Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, Fridays Unfolded, TGIT Link Party, Friendship Friday, Frugal Friday, Funtastic Friday, Snickerdoodle Sunday,