Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend so far! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day…I hope you’re planning to eat lots of chocolate! My problem is that I’ve been making so many Valentines treats that I’ve already eaten more than my fair share! Oh well, one more piece of chocolate can’t hurt, right?
I’m so glad that you’re joining us for this week’s Share The Wealth Sunday Blog Hop! I’m always excited to see a fresh batch of awesome recipes, DIY projects, crafts, money saving ideas and more! I’m actually getting ready for my very first DIY furniture project. I bought a cute little side table at Goodwill for $9.99 and I’m so excited! I figured at that price, I won’t feel too bad if I completely botch it up! I’m looking closely at all your DIY projects because I really have no idea what I’m doing…LOL! Wish me luck!
Join us on Facebook & Pinterest
If you’d like to connect with other bloggers, get or give advice, share your awesome posts or find other great posts to share, we’d love for you to join Share The Wealth on Facebook and Pinterest! All you have to do is click the “join” button to become a part of our Facebook group and leave a comment on our Share The Wealth link to be added to our Pinterest page. I don’t know about you but my friends and family don’t always “get” the blogging thing. I really enjoy having other bloggers to collaborate with and love the awesome group of blogging friends that I’ve made this past year!Come join the fun at the Share The Wealth Sunday Blog Hop (live every Saturday at 7pm)! Click To Tweet
Meet my awesome co-hosts:
Check out our favorite posts for this week:
Eat, Drink & Save Money – How To Get The Best Shutterfly Deals
Money Savvy Living – Valentine Sugar Cut-Out Cookies
Here are my five favorite link-ups from this past week.
- One look at this Boozy Funfetti Cake and Berry Parfait from Busy Being Jennifer and I knew it would be one of my features! Cake and booze sounds like a pretty good combo to me!
- I love these 10 DIY Projects Under $10 from No Small Life! If my DIY table turns out okay, maybe I can even make my own list!
- Think you don’t need a budget? Maybe you should think again. The (mostly) Simple Life has some great points in Yes, You Need A Budget…Here’s Why.
- I LOVE smoked salmon and these Smoked Salmon Bites from Dizzy, Busy and Hungry look so easy and delicious! I’ll definitely be making these very soon!
- There’s nothing better in winter than a steaming hot bowl of soup! This Cream Of Mushroom Wild Rice Soup from Honey & Birch is perfect for that freezing cold day when you just don’t want to leave the house!
If you are featured, feel free to grab the button below.
The winner of the “Last Linkup” feature is:
A Sprinkle Of This And That with these delicious looking Cherry Frosted Angel Food Cupcakes
Now it’s time for this week’s blog hop!
*You may begin linking your fabulous posts every Saturday at 7pm.
*Link to anything that will save people money, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, personal finance/budgeting ideas and even your fabulous recipes (it will keep us from eating out, thus saving more money!)
*Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the past 6 months
*Please link just your post, not the entire blog
*Please do not link to any Etsy shops
*Grab the Share The Wealth Button for your blog or link back to us in some way
*By linking up to our Blog Hop, you are giving us permission to e-mail reminders about future blog hops. We will not use your e-mail for any other purpose.
Have fun checking out the other great money saving ideas and share/interact with as many as you can