This is a sponsored post for Cafe Breaks on behalf of Acorn Influence. As always, all opinions are my own.
Every busy mom deserves some time off now and then. When you need a break from your hectic day, relax with a delicious, indulgent treat from Cafe Breaks, then enter to win the ultimate spa weekend!
Nobody warns you about how busy life gets once you have kids. Okay, maybe they do but you don’t really understand the scope of it…until the kids actually come along. Don’t get me wrong, it’s totally worth it! However, between being a full time chef, chauffeur, nurse, psychiatrist and personal shopper, that doesn’t leave much time for a busy mom to take care of herself.
Luckily I’ve just discovered the easiest way to treat myself and it doesn’t involve a lot of time or money. Everybody loves pudding and Cafe Breaks are pudding cups for grown-ups, coming in awesome flavors like Caramel Latte and Mocha Latte.
I found these in the pudding section at Walmart and couldn’t wait to try them out, especially when I saw that they have caffeine too. I can always use a little pick me up and this is a pretty sweet way to get it. See what I did there? Sorry, couldn’t help myself!
The best thing about this treat is that I can feel good about eating it! The main ingredient is milk, there are no preservatives and each serving has only 100 calories. That means I can treat myself to a rich and creamy dessert without feeling guilty about it afterwards.
If you’re a mom, you totally deserve a treat once in awhile…here’s why:
- You go shoe shopping with the family and buy new shoes for everyone but yourself.
- You go to watch a show from your DVR and discover that your favorite show was deleted to make room for something animated.
- Along those lines, you really want to see the latest romantic comedy but end up at a Disney movie instead (okay, that one’s not so bad).
- You stock up on your child’s favorite food, only to find that they’ve suddenly decided they don’t like that particular food anymore.
- Your child gets mad at you because you peeled her banana! She wanted to peel the banana herself.
- You no longer have a cell phone because your kids are always using it to play their games.
- Your child finally remembers to tell you about a big school project…the night before it’s due!
- Your child is late for the bus and all you can find are single shoes without a match in sight
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, you and I need to hang out and share some Cafe Breaks!
No time to hang out? These are perfect for on the go, too! Throw one in your purse for a midday snack when you’re out and about.
They’re also great for a day at the beach. Once I pack everything for the kids, I usually forget all about bringing snacks for myself. These are perfect because I can just toss them in the beach bag the night before and then I don’t have to steal my kid’s snacks the next day. These are so much better anyway!
Sometimes I’m able to sneak away for a few minutes with a Cafe Break and a magazine. They always find me but at least I’m usually able to finish my snack first. An entire magazine article is a different story.
As if giving you something sweet to indulge in isn’t enough, Cafe Breaks wants to treat busy moms to a spa weekend too! The great thing about this contest is that not only do you get a spa weekend for yourself, you get one to give away. You can also enter to win a $100 Visa gift card for yourself and one to give away. If you can’t decide who to give it to, I’d be happy to help with that decision…hint, hint!
Gleam code: Café Breaks Spa Weekend with Mom
How awesome would it be to win a spa weekend?! At this point, I’d be happy just to get my nails done, much less get the whole package. Bring your mom or best girlfriend and have someone pamper you for a change. Then go home and give those little ones a great big hug. The truth is, even though we can’t wait to get away, once we’re gone, we can’t wait to get back home to them. Am I right?