This post contains affiliate links, which helps support this blog but costs you nothing extra.
Who doesn’t love a cool gadget?! While my hubby prefers the fancy electronics, I’m a sucker for kitchen gadgets. Send me somewhere like Sur La Table or Williams Sonoma and I’m like a kid in a candy store…I could spend hours there! I’m always so impressed with the creative things that people come up with! Seriously, I would NEVER have thought of a selfie toaster or a manatea tea infuser. Lucky for us, somebody does think of these things! You too can have your own twirling spaghetti fork!Check out these super cool kitchen gadgets you didn't even know you needed! Click To Tweet
1. The Selfie Toaster – Yes, you actually send in a picture and the customize the toaster so that you can look in the mirror as you’re eating your toast each morning!
2. Manatea Tea Infuser – Maybe it’s just because I live in Florida now but I love this one!
3. Spartan Knife Block – Definitely more entertaining than your ordinary knife block…watch out for that guy!
4. Steam Ship Silicone Steaming Lid – I could have brainstormed for years and never would have come up with this idea.
5. Silicone Devil Oven & Toaster Rack Puller – I think I really do need this.
6. Nessie Soup Ladles – This might be a great gift for my relatives in Scotland.
1. Dachshund Shaped Hot Dog Cutter – What kid wouldn’t love this cool contraption?
2. Sure-Fire Condiment Gun Dispenser – I love this idea.
3. Steak Saws/Knives – The man in your life will feel extra manly when he cuts his steak with one of these!
4. Mix Stix – Another genius idea…my girls would love these!
5. Morning Mug – So cute and it’s exactly how I feel in the morning.
6. Twirling Spaghetti Fork – Another idea that my girls would love though I’m pretty sure they’d still end up with at least half the spaghetti on the floor!
I have to admit, though I did like the three original Star Wars movies, I wasn’t really “into” Star Wars. However, this last movie turned me into a Star Wars fan…so awesome! I can’t wait until the next one!!! If you have a Star Wars fan in your life, they’ll love these cool gadgets. I think the R2-D2 Measuring Set and the X-Wing Knife Block are my favorites (though I’d feel pretty powerful wearing the oven glove)!
Are there any kitchen gadgets that you just can’t live without? Are you going to rush right out and buy the Selfie Toaster now? If you do, send pictures!!!
Check out this roundup of grilling recipes to find some cool bonus gadgets for your grill. For more creative kitchen ideas, you won’t want to miss the 11 Incredibly Smart Add-Ons For Your Kitchen Remodel.