This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy Easter Dip Recipe is the perfect way to celebrate spring! Made with cream cheese and fruit, it’s a delicious treat that not only tastes amazing but it takes just minutes to make!
Of course, I’m all about the holiday food and this Easter Dip recipe is perfect treat for the occasion. With just a few ingredients, it’s super easy to make and tastes so delish that even the Easter Bunny will love it!
Get a free printable letter from the Easter bunny here.
Table of Contents
If you’re planning to make this festive Easter dessert, you’ll need to have these ingredients on hand:
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Powdered sugar
- Pineapple chunks
- Mandarin oranges
- Maraschino cherries
- Bright pink candy melts
- Spring themed sprinkles
- Assorted cookies or fruits for dipping
There are lots of ways to make Easter Dips, and you can change up the ingredients to make as many different varieties as you like.
How To Make Easter Dip
Step 1: Drain the fruit. You don’t want the juices to mix in because it will overpower the sweetness.
Step 2: Once drained, mix the pineapples and cherries together in a bowl, mashing them into small pieces with the back of a fork. Drain one more time.
Step 3: In a separate bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, and powdered sugar
Step 4: Set hand mixer to medium speed and blend until smooth.
Step 5: Add the mashed pineapple and cherries.
Step 6: Mix until well blended.
Step 7: Add mandarin oranges.
Step 8: Beat until well blended, then refrigerate while you melt the candy melts.
Step 9: Melt pink candy melts in a microwave safe bowl in 10-20 second intervals, stirring between each interval. Continue until candy is melted and smooth.
Set aside to cool for a minute or two.
Step 10: Remove the dip from the refrigerator and add the melted candy.
Step 11: Stir until completely combined, then place back in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Step 12: Serve with your favorite fruit or cookies!
You can make this your own by changing the color of the candy dips or even swirling two colors together. I’m all about the pink though!
It’s so good that I wouldn’t count on having leftovers but if you do, you can refrigerate any remaining dip in a tightly sealed container for up to two days.
Easy Easter Dip Recipe
- Drain the fruit1/2 cup pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- Combine pineapple and cherries in a bowl and mash into smaller pieces with the back of a fork. Drain again.1/2 cup pineapple chunks, 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and powdered sugar.16 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Beat with mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add mashed pineapple and cherries and beat again until well blended.
- Add mandarin oranges and beat again until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Refrigerate while you melt the candy.1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- Place candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 10-20 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until candy is completely melted. Let cool for a minute or two.1 cup bright pink candy melts
- Remove dip from the refrigerator and stir in melted candy until well blended.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, then top with sprinkles. Serve with your favorite cookies or fruit for dipping. Enjoy!Spring themed sprinkles, Assorted cookies
- Make this part of a fun Easter charcuterie board. Surround it with your regular dippers but then add peeps, chocolate eggs, jellybeans and other fun Easter foods.
- You can change the color of the dip for different holidays! Use green candy melts for St. Patrick’s Day or orange for Halloween.
I love that this Easter dip takes just minutes to make and it’ll be a big hit at any Easter celebration.
Want more Easter desserts? Check out these posts…
And for a little fun…