Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us at Share The Wealth Sunday. We continue to grow each week and last week we had more posts than ever! Thanks so much for linking up your awesome money saving tips, recipes, DIY projects, crafts and more. I can’t wait to see what you share with us this time.
[bctt tweet=”Come join the fun at the Share The Wealth Sunday Blog Hop (live every Saturday at 7pm)!”]
What’s the big news? We have started a Share The Wealth Facebook page and we’d love for you to join our new community! It’s a great place to make new blogging friends, share your content and discover great new content from other bloggers. I’m in a similar group about parenting and I’m always finding awesome posts to share on facebook and other social media. It’s also helpful when you have questions or need advice. I very excited about this and hope to see you there!
If you like free money, I have a couple of PayPal giveaways going on right now. The first is on my post Fun and Easy Halloween Recipes Your Kids Will Love and you can find the second at Game Day Hot & Spicy Steak Taco Boats.
Okay, now let’s get to why you’re really here…on with the party!
Meet my awesome co-hosts:
Check out our favorite posts for this week:
Eat, Drink & Save Money – Halloween Themed Crescent Roll Snacks
Money Savvy Living – Broccoli Cheese Noodle Soup: Quick, Easy & Delicious
Fun Money Mom – Fried Goat Cheese W/ Marinara Dipping Sauce
Here are my five favorite link-ups from this past week.
- I love these 10 Life Changing Grocery Apps from Crystal & Co. I hadn’t heard of many of these and I think my favorite is the “Our Groceries” app. My hubby and I can add to the same list (he adds it on his phone and it shows up on mine)!
- This Pottery Barn Inspired Halloween House from Worthing Court has inspired me! It’s so cute and you won’t believe how easy it is to make!
- I haven’t had a lot of luck with carving pumpkins so I’m a big fan of painting them. These 25 Painted Pumpkins For Kids from Non Toy Gifts are adorable and I definitely plan to make at least one next year!
- The Gold Lining Girl’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake combines all my favorite ingredients and my mouth is watering just looking at the pictures!
- If you need a fun cocktail to serve at your grown-up Halloween Party, you’ll love the Vampire Kiss Halloween Cocktail from Atta Girl Says! Don’t forget to save one for me!
If you are featured, feel free to grab the button below.
The winner of the “Last Linkup” feature is:
Julie’s Lifestyle with Impossibly Easy Vegetable Pie – If you’re a veggie fan, you’ll want to check this out!
Now it’s time for this week’s blog hop!
*You may begin linking your fabulous posts every Saturday at 7pm.
*Link to anything that will save people money, DIY, crafts, printables, tutorials, personal finance/budgeting ideas and even your fabulous recipes (it will keep us from eating out, thus saving more money!)
*Leave up to three links that you have not linked up within the past 6 months
*Please link just your post, not the entire blog
*Please do not link to any Etsy shops
*Grab the Share The Wealth Button for your blog or link back to us in some way
*By linking up to our Blog Hop, you are giving us permission to e-mail reminders about future blog hops. We will not use your e-mail for any other purpose.
Have fun checking out the other great money saving ideas and share/interact with as many as you can
Visit my Link Parties I Love page to see where share my posts!