This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Looking for St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages to keep the kids entertained? Whether you want a fun classroom activity or some creative time at home, your little ones will love these cute coloring sheets for St. Patrick’s Day!
With our favorite Irish holiday just around the corner, it’s time for a little fun! We’ve been loving all the St. Patrick’s Day desserts and of course, getting crafty with our leprechaun traps (one day we’ll actually catch that little guy)!
Get a personalized letter from your leprechaun! Customize it with your child’s name for a fun St. Patrick’s Day surprise!
St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
However, sometimes we just want something easy and fun and you can’t go wrong with these cute St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages. All you need are crayons and a printer and you’re good to go!
Just pick your favorite or print them all at once. They’d even make a really fun gift from the leprechaun on St. Patrick’s Day.
Click the picture or the caption below to print.
Need coloring supplies?
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun
Order these fun games and activities straight from Amazon for some easy St. Patrick’s Day fun!
- These leprechaun footprints prove that the leprechaun was there, he just got away!
- The kids will have a blast making these cute St. Patrick’s Day crowns.
- See if the kids are as fast as a leprechaun with this St. Patrick’s Day themed sack race.
- The kids will have fun decorating for the holiday with this cute suncatcher kit.
- If you’re looking for more fun holiday activities, I have a St. Patrick’s Day Bingo Game coming in the next day or two. There are 25 unique cards so it’s perfect if you need a full set for a class party!
St. Patrick’s Day Food Ideas
If you’re looking for food & drink ideas, you may want to check these out…
From cookies to rainbow donuts, these St. Patrick’s Day desserts will have everyone feeling lucky!
Parents want to have a little fun too and these St. Patrick’s Day drinks will do the trick!