If you’re a mommy, chances are you enjoy a glass of wine now and then…maybe even two! I heard once that there was a direct correlation between how many children a woman has and how much wine she drinks. I have to say, now that I have two children that study sounds pretty accurate to me! Don’t get me wrong…my children are generally super sweet and of course I love them dearly but sometimes, just sometimes, I find myself glancing at the clock to see if it’s 5 o’clock yet!
[bctt tweet=”Check out the Top 10 Reasons Mommy Needs Her Glass Of Wine”]
Here are the top 10 reasons mommy needs her glass of wine:
1. It’s that witching hour when it’s too late for a nap but too early for bedtime. God forbid that someone fell asleep in the car…bedtime gets pushed back at least another hour!
2. It’s humiliating not being able to figure out your 2nd graders’ homework. The only saving grace is that when you post it on Facebook, nobody else can figure it out either!
3. Daddy is working late…even worse, daddy is out of town!
4. The kids are fighting because one of them is making a silly noise that the other doesn’t like! Is there anything more headache inducing?
6. You just finished shopping with kids in tow!
7. Frustration from having to kick a path to get from one end of the kids bedroom to the other!
8. Just got talked into another game of chutes and ladders!
9. The pile of laundry that needs folding has grown taller than mount Everest!
10. The three year old is crying hysterically because you peeled her banana…SHE wanted to peel the banana!!!
What do your kids do that drives you to run to the kitchen and grab the corkscrew (or even better, open the box)?
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: