This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need first aid at Walt Disney World? Find out where each First Aid Station is located and how they can help you if a health care situation arises. Plus, learn out how Disney has partnered with AdventHealth to create a health care ecosystem that cares for the needs of Walt Disney Resort guests, both before and during their stay.
There’s nothing more exciting than a Disney World vacation but we all know that sometimes things don’t exactly as planned. Despite being surrounded by Disney magic, anything can happen and unfortunately a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo doesn’t solve every problem. From bumps and bruises to allergic reactions, you never know what can happen.
The good thing is that if you do need medical assistance, you’ve got a place to go. As the official health care provide of Walt Disney World, AdventHealth provides First Aid Stations at the parks and while we’ve been lucky enough not to ever need them, it’s nice to know they’re there if we do.
Where are the First Aid Stations at Disney World theme parks
AdventHealth’s First Aid Stations are located in each of the theme parks, including Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Here’s where you can find each one (this interactive map is helpful too)
- Magic Kingdom – At the end of main street, between Casey’s Corner and The Crystal Palace
- Epcot – In Future World at the far end of The Epcot Experience on the Mexico side.
- Hollywood Studios – Near the park entrance, just to the left as you enter the park.
- Animal Kingdom – Between Creature Comforts and the Disney Vacation Club info center (just before crossing the bridge to Africa)
- Blizzard Beach -Just past the Beach Haus and before you hit Lottawatta Lounge.
- Typhoon Lagoon – To the left of Leaning Palms, across from Happy Landings
What services do the First Aid Stations provide
Each First Aid Station has a certified nurse to help with whatever situation arises. They can also provide you with bandaids, over the counter medication and more. Larger quantities of medicine, boxes of bandages and even diapers are also available for purchase.
In addition to first aid supplies, you’ll have access to the following:
- Storage for medicine that needs refrigeration
- Disposal containers for hypodermic needles
- Private rooms with beds/cots (and IV poles if needed)
- Blood pressure monitering
Baby Care Centers
In addition to the First Aid Stations, complimentary Baby Care Centers are connected to the first aid stations in the four main theme parks. They include:
- Changing room with tables and restroom
- Private nursing room with rocking chairs
- Feeding area with highchairs
- Kitchen with sink and microwave
- Main room with a television, table and seating
- On-site shop with formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen and more.
Planning A Disney Vacation With Special Health Care Needs
Those with special health care needs often have extra planning to do ahead of their vacations. That’s why AdventHealth has created their own health care ecosystem for Disney World guests. With online planning tools and dedicated care experience team to help guests needing special assistance, they can help with:
- Doctor’s appointments
- Urgent care services
- Medical equipment
- Prescription delivery to Walt Disney Hotels
- 24/7 Virtual Care through AdventHealth’s telemedicine service
Planning a runDisney event? AdventHealth physicians and sports medical experts provide race day support at runDisney events too.
Outside the parks, they’ve teamed with Disney to create the Walt Disney Pavilion at AdventHealth for Children, bringing Disney magic to those who need it most. Learn more about the Pavilion here.
Chances are that you and your family will be completely happy and healthy on your vacation and you’ll never need first aid at Disney World. However, it’s great to know that if something does come up, Disney and AdventHealth have totally got you covered!
If you’re heading to Disney World, you’ll want to check out these posts too: