This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Chicken casserole recipes make the perfect weeknight meal for busy moms. From Chicken and Rice Casserole to a Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo Bake, your family will be begging for seconds when you serve these delicious dinner recipes.
I’m all about the easy recipes! My family loves my go-to recipes like lemon rosemary chicken and baked ziti with spinach (a sneaky way to get the kids to eat all their veggies). However, you can never go wrong with a chicken casserole!
One thing I love so much about these easy chicken casserole recipes is that a lot of them can be made ahead of time and are even better the next day. I do that with my Chicken Alfredo Bake and when dinner rolls around, I just grab it from the fridge and pop it in the oven. Plus, there are SO many great ones to choose from! This list alone has everything from a Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole to one loaded with chicken, mushrooms and spinach.
Table of Contents
Helpful Tools to Have on Hand?
- 9×13 Glass Baking Dish
- Blue Cast Iron Casserole Dish
- Le Creuset Baking Dish (for when you want to REALLY impress everyone!)
- Casserole Carrier
- Airtight container (for storing leftovers)
Chicken Casserole FAQs
Before we get to the recipes, here are some of the most frequently asked questions and the answers to help you.
- Do you cook chicken before putting it in a casserole? Yes, you’ll need to cook your chicken first because you never want to put raw chicken in a traditional casserole. However, you can cheat a little by using rotisserie chicken instead.
- What do I serve with chicken casserole? A simple salad and garlic bread makes a great side for chicken casseroles. If the casserole doesn’t already contain a vegetable, you can also serve your favorite vegetables on the side.
- Can I reheat chicken casserole? Yes, you can reheat your chicken casserole in the microwave or the oven. We typically use the microwave and put it in for about a minute, then add more time as needed.
Delicious Chicken Casserole Recipes
1. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
2. King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
3. Chicken Tamale Casserole
4. Chicken Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna
5. Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
6. Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole with Butternut Squash
7. French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
8. Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
9. Broccoli Quinoa Casserole
10. Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo Bake
11. Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
12. Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
13. Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Casserole
14. Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
15. Chicken Stuffing Casserole
16. Cheesy Caprese Chicken & Quinoa Casserole
17. Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
18. Chicken and Dumplings Casserole
19. Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe
20. Chicken and Rice Casserole
21. Rotisserie Chicken Casserole
22. Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole
I hope you’ve enjoyed looking at these great chicken casserole recipes. If you try any of them, drop me a comment to let me know what you think!
20 Best Chicken Casseroles
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Tamale Casserole
- Chicken Mushroom and Spinach Casserole
- Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole w/Butternut Squash
- French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole
- Million Dollar Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
- Chicken Stuffing Casserole
- Cheesy Caprese Chicken and Quinoa Casserole
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Chicken and Dumplings Casserole
- Easy Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Choose your favorite chicken casserole recipe.
- Gather all the ingredients needed to make it.
- Make your delicious casserole and enjoy!