Need a deliciously unique dip for your next get-together? This easy Creamy Pickle Dip is perfect for tailgating, cookouts or any other occasion when you need to serve an awesome party food.
Each month Degustabox sends me their subscription box in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
I love it when my Degustabox comes in the mail! My monthly subscription box is always filled with yummy goodies and I never know what I’m going to get. It’s always a good mix of snacks, sweets, dinner foods and even sauces and other condiments. There have been plenty of times when I’ve discovered awesome that I might not have necessarily tried on my own.
Since everyone in my family loves pickles, I knew these would go fast! SuckerPunch Gourmet Pickles are a little different from the ones we usually buy. They’re cut thicker than most and have a very unique (in a good way) taste to them.
We did a little taste test and they got a big thumbs up. Then I saw the Creamy Pickle Dip recipe that came with them. I had to try it out…it sounded too yummy not to!
Creamy Pickle Dip With SuckerPunch Pickles
Start by chopping your SuckerPunch Garlic Original Pickles. I found it easiest to use my new Ninja food processor to do the job…I love not having to do any of the hard work myself! While I’m sharing the full recipe, I actually cut it in half when I made it, since it was just for my hubby and I to snack on.
In a large mixing bowl, add green salsa to the pickles. The recipe calls for SuckerPunch green salsa but my store didn’t carry it so I had to go with another one.
Next add sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Mix well, pour into a small casserole dish and top with Swiss cheese.
Bake until cheese is brown and crusted, then garnish with scallions.
If you like pickles, you are going to LOVE this dip! It was seriously good and so easy to make for a party. I really like that it’s different from traditional chips and salsa and really, most other dips too.
- 1 1/4 cups SPG Garlic Original Pickles, drained & finely chopped
- 1/2 cup SPG Green Tomato Salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic, granulated
- 1/4-1/2 cup Swiss cheese, finely shredded
- paprika or diced green onion for garnish, optional
- Combine pickles, salsa, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, green onion, salt, pepper and garlic, mixing until well blended
- Place in heat proof casserole dish and top with Swiss cheese
- Broil on low 5-8 minutes, until cheeses is browned and crusted
- Garnish with paprika or green onion
- Cool 5-10 minutes and serve at room temperature
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Saturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g
If you liked this recipe, you may want to try these too…