This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Cold Artichoke Dip is an incredibly easy yet impressive appetizer. With a rich, creamy texture and tons of flavor, it’s the perfect addition to any party.
Artichoke dip is a classic party staple, and this cold version is one of our favorites. Cream cheese, mayo, artichoke hearts, and parmesan give this creamy dip plenty of delicious savory flavor, while green onion adds some color and crunch. Finished off with fresh lemon for a touch of brightness and acidity, this tasty dip is sure to wow your party crowd.
Great with crusty bread or toast, your favorite chips or crackers, or raw veggies, this versatile dip tastes good with just about anything. And it’s so easy to make that it’s perfect when you need a tasty last-minute dip.
Like our cold jalapeno popper dip and our beer cheese dip, this recipe is great for holiday parties, potlucks, game day gatherings, or just a simple happy hour treat. It’s definitely one that you’ll want to put in your regular rotation.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
Easy – This simple no-bake recipe comes together in minutes. All you need to do is blend everything together and serve.
Great for Parties – Everyone loves a great party dip, and this one is packed with flavor. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next gathering.
Versatile – This dish is perfect for any occasion from a holiday dinner party to game day. It also goes wonderfully with all kinds of dippers.
- Cream cheese, softened
- Artichoke hearts, chopped
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Green onions, chopped
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Juice from ½ lemon
How To Make Cold Artichoke Dip
Step 1: Combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, green onions, and mayo in a medium mixing bowl.
Note: Be sure to reserve a handful of onions for garnishing.
Step 2: Blend with an electric hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
Step 3: Add the parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend again until all ingredients are well incorporated, about 1 minute.
Step 4: Cover the dip and allow it to chill for 30 minutes.
Step 5: Just before serving, garnish with the remaining green onions. Serve with your favorite crackers or other dippers.
Tips & Tricks
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature before combining the dip ingredients. This will allow it to blend more easily without any lumps.
- Top with some extra shredded parmesan cheese just before serving.
- Add some diced jalapeños for a little bit of heat. You can also add in any additional fresh herbs that you like. Fresh parsley, chives, or dill would all be delicious.
How Do I Store This?
Store your leftover dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should last for about 3 days.
What Can I Serve with Cold Artichoke Dip?
Although it’s great with crackers or pita chips, you could also try potato chips or tortilla chips, pretzels, or raw veggies. Or for an extra fancy presentation, serve it in a sourdough bread bowl, with extra bread for dipping.
More Delicious Party Dips
- Easy White Queso Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Easy Sausage Cheese Dip
- Cold Spinach Dip
- Sour Cream Veggie Dip
Cold Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, mayo and green onions in a medium mixing bowl. Reserve a handful of onions for garnishing.8 ounces cream cheese, 12 ounces artichoke hearts, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 green onions
- Blend with an electric hand mixer for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Add the parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend again until all ingredients are well incorporated, about 1 minute.1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, Juice from ½ lemon, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cover the dip and allow it to chill for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, garnish with the remaining green onions. Serve with your favorite crackers or other dippers.2 green onions