This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Mudslide Pudding Shots are a creamy and boozy treat with all the delicious flavor of the classic mudslide cocktail. They’re the perfect treat to bring some extra cheer to your next party.
Whether you’re in the mood for a creamy cocktail or a rich dessert, we’ve got you covered with these decadent mudslide pudding shots. Sweet and creamy vanilla pudding is blended with Vodka, Kahlua, and Baileys and Cool Whip for a treat that no one will be able to resist.
We love pudding shots for parties, and this is one of our favorite recipes yet. They’re fun and delicious, and with three kinds of liquor. There’s no better way to get everyone in the mood to celebrate.
We also love these pudding shots for the holidays, since they’re so creamy and indulgent. They’re also a little bit classier than your average shot. Try them at your next holiday cocktail party or happy hour and get ready for some delicious and boozy fun!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
- Fun and Delicious – This sweet, creamy, and boozy pudding is an adult version of a delicious childhood favorite dessert.
- Great for Parties – This delicious and crowd-pleasing pudding shot recipe is the perfect sweet treat to liven up your next party.
- Easy – All you need to do is whisk a few ingredients together and these tasty pudding shots ready in minutes.
- Vanilla instant pudding
- Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- Cool Whip
- Whipped cream for topping
- Chocolate shavings for topping
- 2 oz. plastic shot cups
How to Make Mudslide Pudding Cups
Step 1: Using a whisk or an electric mixer, combine cold milk, vanilla pudding mix, Kahlua, vodka and Baileys in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
Step 2: Fold in the Cool Whip, making sure the mixture is blended thoroughly.
Step 3: Pour the shots evenly into 2-ounce cups. Move to the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
Step 4: Just before serving, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Tips & Tricks
- If you prefer chocolate flavor, you can substitute chocolate pudding mix for the vanilla.
- Try using a piping bag to fill your shot cups easily with no mess.
- For a fancier presentation, you can serve these in regular shot glasses instead of plastic cups and add some tiny spoons.
- Tempting as it may be, resist the urge to add too much alcohol. This could change the consistency of your shots, making them too thin.
Keep them covered with lids or plastic wrap and store them in the fridge for 3-4 days. You can also freeze them for up to two months.
They may look runny right after you mix in the alcohol, but they should thicken up as you add the Cool Whip and put them in the fridge to chill. You can also pop them in the freezer for a few minutes to thicken faster.
More Pudding Shot Recipes
- Butterscotch Pudding Shots
- Birthday Cake Pudding Shots
- Baileys Chocolate Pudding Shots
- Sugar Cookie Pudding Shots
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding Shots
Mudslide Pudding Shots
- 6 ounces vanilla instant pudding (2) 3 ounce boxes
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup Kahlua
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- whipped cream for topping
- chocolate shavings for topping optional
- Using a whisk or an electric mixer, blend the vanilla pudding mix, milk, vodka, Kahlua and Baileys in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.6 ounces vanilla instant pudding, 2 1/2 cups milk, ½ cup vodka, ½ cup Kahlua, ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- Whisk the Cool Whip into the pudding mixture.8 oz. Cool Whip
- Pour the shots evenly into 2-ounce cups. Move to the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.whipped cream for topping, chocolate shavings for topping