This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Lemon Cheesecake Parfait recipe is the perfect no-bake dessert for Spring and Summer. If you like lemon desserts, you’ll love the bright citrus flavor and creamy texture of this simple and delicious treat. Part cheesecake, part mousse, this recipe is not only easier than traditional cheesecake, but prettier and tastier too!
Crushed Graham crackers are layered with a creamy lemon cheesecake mixture and topped with Cool Whip in these sweet and delicious no bake lemon cheesecake parfaits. One of our favorite lemon recipes, these parfaits have all the flavor and creamy texture of a delicious lemon cheesecake, without any baking required.
Served in individual serving dishes or wine glasses, they’re the perfect dessert option for your next summer party that will be loved by both kids and adults, and sure to win rave reviews at your next gathering.
No bake cheesecake recipes are just one of those desserts that are always a huge hit. They have all the glorious flavors of cheesecake but take just a faction of the work. If you love them as much as we do, you should also try these Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bites and this White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
- It’s Impressive – This is a great recipe for a special dinner or a fancy dinner party. It’s as rich and delicious as any cheesecake and it makes for a lovely presentation, yet it’s super quick and easy to make.
- Make in Advance – These parfaits are best when chilled so you can make and assemble them a few hours in advance and then leave them in the fridge to chill. Then you can concentrate on the rest of your dinner or party, knowing that dessert is already done and ready to serve. The individual servings also make it super convenient for parties.
- It’s Perfect for Spring – There’s something about lemon that always makes me think of Spring. The tangy flavor and tart sweetness of this dessert are so refreshing, and even the beautiful pale-yellow color seems perfect for spring. This recipe would be a great way to end a lovely outdoor dinner on a warm evening.
What’s Needed to Make Lemon Parfaits
- Lemon instant pudding mix
- Cream cheese
- Cool whip
- Graham crackers
- Whipped cream for topping
- Lemon slices- for garnish
How to Make No Bake Lemon Parfaits
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, whisk both boxes of pudding mix with 2 cups of milk (Note: this differs from the pudding box instructions).
Step 2: Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add it to the pudding mixture.
Step 3: Using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and the pudding mixture until well combined and then add the cool whip.
Step 4: Mix in the cool whip until all ingredients are well combined.
Step 5: Place the graham crackers in a food processor and blend them into crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you can put them in a gallon Ziploc bag and crush them by hand or with a rolling pin.
Step 6: Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to your parfait glass.
Step 7: Top the graham crackers with a layer of the lemon cheesecake mixture.
Step 8: Add another layer of graham crackers.
Step 9: Add a final layer of the lemon cheesecake filling.
Step 10: Top with whipped cream and fresh lemon wedges or wheels. Enjoy!
Makes 3 larger parfaits or 4 smaller servings.
Tips and Tricks for the Best No Bake Cheesecake Parfaits
- For an extra fancy presentation, serve in a wine glass or a wide champagne flute. Small mason jars would work well too. Then you can garnish them with some fresh mint leaves and some candy lemon slices.
- To get that perfect layered look without smearing any of the cheesecake mixture on the edge of the glass, use a plastic bag. Spoon the mixture into the bag then cut off a corner and use it like a piping bag, squeezing the cheesecake through the bag into your glass. If you have an actual piping bag, that works too!
- Try new flavors! By simply switching the pudding mix, you can change the flavor of this dessert. If lemon isn’t your favorite, try banana cream, pistachio, or even butterscotch. Depending on your flavor choice, you can also switch up the cookie crumbs. Cinnamon grahams would be delicious with banana pudding, and shortbread cookies would work with just about any flavor.
- You can make your own sweetened whipped cream with heavy whipping cream. Then just mix in a little fresh lemon juice and a drop of vanilla extract for an extra flavorful topping.
What Can I Serve with These?
With a variety of flavors and textures, this dessert is amazing on its own and really doesn’t need anything else. But, like any good cheesecake, it pairs well with fresh berries. Feel free to add a layer of fresh strawberries, raspberries or fresh blueberries, they’d taste amazing with the lemon flavors in this recipe.
You could also add a layer of tart lemon curd or a little store-bought blueberry sauce or strawberry sauce. Or you could even add a drizzle of this Homemade Blueberry Syrup on top of the cheesecake mixture before adding your whipped cream.
How Do I Store Lemon Parfaits?
These parfaits are best eaten the same day they are made, but if you do have leftovers, you can cover them and keep them in the fridge for a day or so. Small airtight containers like mason jars work best if you think you’ll have leftovers. You can also cover them with some plastic wrap.
Want More Quick and Easy Dessert Recipes?
- No Bake Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Easy Carrot Cake
- Oreo Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter and Coconut No Bake Cookies
Lemon Cheesecake Parfait
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk both boxes of pudding mix with 2 cups of milk (Note: this differs from the pudding box instructions).2 boxes lemon instant pudding mix, 2 cups milk
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add it to the pudding mixture.8 ounces cream cheese
- Using a stand or hand mixer, mix the cream cheese and the pudding mixture until well combined and then add the cool whip.
- Mix in the cool whip until all ingredients are well combined.8 ounces cool whip
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and blend them into crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, you can put them in a gallon Ziploc bag and crush them by hand or with a rolling pin.18 graham crackers
- Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to your parfait glass.
- Top the graham crackers with a layer of the lemon cheesecake mixture.
- Add another layer of graham crackers.
- Add a final layer of the lemon cheesecake filling.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh lemon wedges or wheels. Enjoy!Whipped cream or extra Cool Whip for topping, Fresh lemon slices for garnish