This Disney Princess Rapunzel paper doll craft is the perfect Disney craft to keep little princesses entertained on a rainy day.
This post contains affiliate links
Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
If you love the Disney princesses as much as we do, you’re going to love this cute Rapunzel paper doll craft. With everyone stuck inside these days anyway, it’s a fun way to keep the kids entertained (when you’re not watching Disney princess movies on Disney+). I mean, what little girl girl doesn’t love playing with paper dolls, right?
It’s not just for little girls either. This makes a really fun mommy/daughter project too. You can even switch it up and each make a different one. I shared this Belle paper doll craft last week and have another Disney princess craft coming soon!
So are you ready to get crafty?
- Choose your craft colors. You'll need cream, yellow and 2-3 different shades of pink.
- Use the Rapunzel template to trace the body and hands on cream colored paper, the dress on pink colored papers and the hair on yellow paper.
- Cut a slit along the marked lines on the hair pattern.
- Slide the top of the head through the slit from the bottom of the hair and glue.
- Take the small rectangle and attach it vertically to the middle of the top part of the dress.
- Add the two hand cutouts at the end of the sleeves.
- Next, attach the top of the dress to the body.
- Take the large rectangle and fold it accordion style.
- Adjust the width of the folded rectangle to match the width of the body and glue together.
- Use a black marker finish the doll by drawing eyes, a nose and mouth.
I love how cute this Rapunzel paper doll craft turned out, don’t you? It’s so perfect for little Disney princess fans (and big ones too)!
If you liked this princess craft, you may want to check these fun Disney princess posts too…
Disney Princess List (and fun facts too)