This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Disney Princess Belle paper doll craft is super cute and the perfect craft for little Disney fans. What’s even better is that it’s as much fun for the grown-ups as it is for the kids!
This post contains affiliate links
We have been missing Disney a lot these days! We’re lucky enough to live 90 minutes away so we go on a fairly regular basis. I always miss it when we haven’t been for awhile but since it’s closed indefinitely right now, I’ve been missing it even more. We always want what we can’t have, right?
Princess Belle Paper Doll Craft
That’s why we’ve been trying to enjoy Disney at home more. We’ve been watching Disney princess movies on Disney+ and coloring plenty of Disney princess coloring pages. We’ve also made an adorable Rapunzel paper doll and we’re following it up with this cute Belle paper doll.
Belle has always been my favorite princess so crafts like this are just as much fun for me as they are for my girls. It’s the perfect activity for us to do together on a rainy day (or a stuck-at-home-because-of-quarantine-day)! Ready to make a Beauty And The Beast craft of your own?
- Print the template with the Belle tracers
- Use the tracer to trace Belle's body and hands on cream colored paper.
- Trace the dress patterns and headband on two shades of yellow paper.
- Trace the hair on brown paper.
- Cut out all traced patterns.
- Now cut a slit along the marked lines of the hair pattern.
- Slide the top of the head through the slit along the bottom side of the hair. Glue the head and the hair together.
- Attach the medium hair pattern to the front of the head and add the yellow headband to the bottom of the bun pattern.
- Attach the bun to the back of the hair, making sure that the yellow headband is still slightly visible.
- Now take the small square dress pattern and the V shaped pattern and glue the V shaped pattern on the top of the small square.
- Take the two arm cutouts and attach them to both sides of the dress pattern. Add the top and the hands on top of the body pattern.
- Take the rectangle dress pattern and fold it accordion style.
- Attach the dress pattern to the body, just below the top pattern. Use a black marker to draw Belle's eyes, nose and mouth.
How cute is this? Now it makes me want a family movie night…with Beauty And The Beast, of course!
Check back because I’ll have Ariel and Rapunzel coming soon! Who’s your favorite Disney princess?
If you liked this Belle paper doll, you might like these fun paper crafts too…