This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Easter snack mix is a sweet, salty, and nutty treat that’s full of flavor and festive Easter candy! Also known as Bunny Bait, this fun and easy to make treat is perfect for any spring party or Easter celebration.
Easter is just round the corner and if you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying party treat, you’ll love this Easter snack mix recipe! Also known as bunny bait trail mix, it’s quick and easy to make and has a fun and festive spring theme that makes it a perfect choice for the Easter season.
Just toss everything together in a bowl for a delicious and special treat that’s ready in minutes! Make it as a festive and crowd-pleasing appetizer for a party or Easter brunch, or just a fun snack for movie nights. With so many delicious ingredients, this tasty treat has something that everyone will love!
💖Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Quick and Easy – This Easter mix is ideal when you need a last-minute snack or party treat. There’s no cooking or baking involved – just mix everything together and it’s ready to go!
Kid-Friendly – If the kids want to help create a festive Easter treat, this is a great one for them to help out with. Even the youngest ones will be able to help make this easy snack.
Perfect for Easter – Nothing says Easter like Cadbury mini eggs! These delicious candies pair perfectly with coconut, fruit, and nuts to turn an ordinary snack mix into the perfect spring treat for your Easter brunch.
Versatile – Snack mixes are always so perfect for special occasions. Replace the eggs and bunnies green M&M’s and Lucky Charms for St. Patrick’s Day or patriotic M&M’s for July 4th.
- Cadbury mini eggs
- Annie’s Neapolitan bunny grahams
- Mini pretzel twists or pretzel sticks
- Dried cherries
- Dark chocolate covered almonds
- Lightly salted almonds
- Honey roasted peanuts
- Shredded coconut (optional)
👩🏼🍳How to Make Easter Snack Mix
Step 1: Combine the peanuts, dried cherries, pretzels, and almonds in a large bowl.
Step 2: Add the Cadbury Eggs and chocolate covered almonds. Toss gently to combine.
Step 3: Add the bunny grahams.
Step 4: Sprinkle the shredded coconut on top and gently stir the mix to combine all ingredients.
Tips & Tricks
- If you’re serving this bunny bait recipe for a party, use colorful cupcake liners to hold the mix. You’ll have convenient individual servings with cute disposable containers.
- Be gentle when tossing the mixture. That way the heavier items like the Cadbury eggs and chocolate covered almonds don’t crush the grahams and the pretzels.
- Mix in some of your favorite cereal. You could even make a batch of muddy buddies and add them to the mixture.
- This fun snack mix makes a great gift or party favor. Just package it in a clear cellophane bag with a pastel ribbon. Add some Easter sprinkles to make it even more festive.
Store your leftover mix in an airtight container or Ziploc bag at room temperature, and it should keep for up to a month.
Just about any kind of nut, dried fruit, or chocolate candies will work. Some of our favorite additions include Easter M&Ms, raisins, white chocolate chips, Reese’s pieces, festive sprinkles, or mini marshmallows.
More Easter Treats
- Easter Dirt Cups
- Easter Crack (Easy Saltine Toffee)
- Easter Egg Brownies
- Easy Easter Dip
- Carrot Patch Easter Cupcakes
Easter Snack Mix
- Easter themed cupcake liners optional
- Combine the peanuts, dried cherries, pretzels, and almonds in a large bowl.
- Add the Cadbury Eggs and chocolate covered almonds and toss to combine.
- Add the bunny grahams.
- Sprinkle the shredded coconut on top and gently stir the mix to combine all ingredients.
- Add more sweets to make this mix extra festive. You can mix in some jelly beans, Easter M&M candies or anything else you like.
- If making this for parties, you can use cupcake liners with fun patterns to hold the snack mix. It’ll make individual servings in cute disposable containers.