This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This refreshing Peach Lemonade recipe is a fun and fruity twist on the classic summer beverage. Sweet peaches pair perfectly with tart lemons to create a refreshing drink that you’ll want to enjoy all summer long.
Table of Contents
Fresh Peach Lemonade Recipe
Nothing says summer like a cold glass of lemonade, and this easy peach version is my new favorite summer treat. It starts with a peach simple syrup that’s combined with fresh lemon juice and water to make a drink that’s sweet, tangy, and bursting with fresh peach flavor.
It’s the perfect summer treat for the kids, and the adults will love it just as much. You can even add vodka for an adult version that’s perfect for a patio happy hour!
But the best part about this fresh peach lemonade is how easy it is to make. There’s no need to buy bottled drinks filled when you can have a pitcher of this homemade lemonade on hand. This treat is sure to become your go-to beverage of the summer!
Why We Love This Recipe
Easy – This 3-ingredient recipe is easy to whip up in a hurry any time you need a refreshing homemade drink.
Perfect for Summer – Lemonade is a classic summer treat and the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day. The peach flavor adds a delicious twist on the classic recipe.
Versatile – You can customize this easy recipe to suit your taste. Try different kinds of fruit or add some alcohol to make a boozy version.
Inexpensive – Fruit and sugar are the only ingredients you need to buy for this refreshing peach lemonade, so it’s a great budget-friendly recipe.
- 6 cups of water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups of sliced fresh or frozen peaches
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Fresh peach and lemon slices for garnish
How to Make Peach Lemonade
Step 1: Add 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and the sliced peaches to a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the peach mixture thickens.
Step 3: Strain the peach syrup through a fine mesh sieve, pressing down on the peaches to release all the juice. Discard the peach pulp and allow the syrup to cool.
Step 4: Combine the peach syrup, lemon juice, and 5 cups of water in a large pitcher and stir well.
Step 5: Serve the peach lemonade over ice and garnish with fresh lemon or peach slices.
Tips & Tricks
- If you don’t have peaches, try substituting nectarines, strawberries, or mangos in this recipe.
- If you prefer your lemonade a bit more tart, you can reduce the sugar slightly in the peach syrup.
- Turn this drink into a boozy summer cocktail by adding a shot of regular or peach vodka. You can also add a sugar rim and garnish with some mint leaves.
Store your lemonade refrigerated in a large pitcher with a lid. It should keep for 4-5 days. Don’t add the ice until just before serving.
We recommend you use fresh lemons. They give this drink such a delicious flavor that it’s well worth the effort of squeezing your own.
More Summer Drink Recipes
If you liked this peach drink, you’ll want to check out these refreshing summer favorites too!
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Easy Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- 15 Frozen Cocktails For Summer
- Easy Watermelon Slushie
- 30+ Amazing Summer Cocktails
Peach Lemonade Recipe
- Add 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and the sliced peaches to a medium saucepan.6 cups water, 1 cup sugar, 2 cups peaches
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the peach mixture thickens.
- Strain the peach syrup through a fine mesh sieve, pressing down on the peaches to release all the juice. Allow the syrup to cool.
- Pour peach syrup, lemon juice, and 5 cups of water into a large pitcher and stir well.1 cup lemon juice, 6 cups water
- Serve the peach lemonade over ice and garnish with fresh lemon or peach slices.Fresh lemon and peach slices for garnish