This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy rainbow sherbet punch is a 3-ingredient treat that’s perfect for your next party. Loved by kids and adults alike, this pretty pastel-colored drink is a beautiful and delicious addition to any gathering.
Punch has always been a party staple, and this rainbow sherbet version looks as good as it tastes. Sweet fruit punch is combined with Sprite to for a fun, fruity flavor. Then for the best part, scoops of colorful sherbet make a delicious top layer that mixes with the punch, forming a creamy and fizzy concoction that’s reminiscent of an ice cream float.
With just three simple ingredients, this party punch couldn’t be any easier to make. The pretty appearance and pastel color make it a great choice for wedding and baby showers, children’s birthday parties and even Easter.
Once you try this colorful rainbow punch recipe, you may want to throw a party just for an excuse to make it!
💖Why We Love This Recipe
Easy – This 3-ingredient punch is one of the easiest party treats you’ll ever make. Just pour everything into your punch bowl and you’re done!
Great for Parties – With its pretty pastel colors and delicious fruity flavor, this punch is always a hit at bridal showers and baby showers but would be great for any kind of parties or special occasions.
Budget – There are just a few ingredients and a little goes a long way, so this is a great inexpensive treat that will feed a large crowd.
Pretty Presentation – This pretty punch looks as good as it tastes and is a beautiful addition to any party table.
- Hawaiian punch (or other fruit punch)
- Rainbow sherbet
👩🏼🍳How to Make Rainbow Sherbet Punch
Step 1: Add chilled Sprite to a large punch bowl.
Step 2: Pour in the fruit punch.
Step 3: Carefully scoop sherbet over top of the Sprite mixture and serve.
Tips & Tricks
- This recipe will make a large bowl of punch. You can cut the ingredients in half to make a smaller batch.
- There’s no need to stir the punch after adding the sherbet. It looks prettier if the scoops of sherbet are still intact, and your guests can serve themselves a scoop when they’re filling their cups.
- Make a boozy version of this fun drink by replacing the Sprite with prosecco or other sparkling wine. You can also use any favorite flavor of sherbet that you prefer in place of the rainbow.
- You can use any kind of lemon lime soda (such as Sierra Mist or 7-Up) in place of the Sprite. Ginger ale will also work in this recipe.
You should plan to have about a gallon of punch for every ten party guests.
No problem! You can use a large pitcher instead. Just be sure to add a serving spoon so your guests will have an easy way to add some of the sherbet to their punch cups.
More Party Drinks and Cocktails
- Easy Shamrock Punch
- 4th Of July Punch Recipe
- Halloween Punch
- Grinch Punch
- Kids’ Party Drinks for any Occasion
Rainbow Sherbet Punch
- 2 liters Sprite or any lemon-lime soda
- 2 cups Fruit punch
- 2 quarts Rainbow sherbet
- Pour chilled Sprite into a large punch bowl.2 liters Sprite
- Add the fruit punch.2 cups Fruit punch
- Carefully scoop sherbet over top of the Sprite mixture and serve.2 quarts Rainbow sherbet