This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serve any of these Thanksgiving Side Dishes and you can be sure that your Thanksgiving spread will impress everyone! From turkey stuffing and sweet potatoes to many others, these Thanksgiving recipes have your holiday meal planning covered!
Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
I love the holidays! Between the decorations, the parties and all the amazing food, what’s not to love, right?
Of course, a big Thanksgiving meal with all those delicious recipes take a little planning. While you can always count on tasty turkey recipes to be main attraction on the dinner table, let’s be honest. The best holiday spreads are not complete without all the mouth-watering side dishes!
That’s why I decided to gather up all the tastiest looking Thanksgiving sides and put them together in one place. It makes planning easier for all of us. I’ve included simple side dish recipes that you’ve most likely seen as well as some new recipes that are sure to round out a great Thanksgiving dinner.
Best Sweet Potato Recipes
What would any Thanksgiving meal be without everyone’s favorite side dish, sweet potatoes! Check out these crowd-pleasing favorites:
1. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Parmesan
2. Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
3. Sweet Potato Souffle
4. Honey Cinnamon Roasted Potatoes
5. Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Maple Butter Sauce
6. Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Bean Recipes
Green beans are always a great option for easy side dishes! Check out these recipes that are not only delicious, but that are kid-approved too:
7. Classic Green Bean Casserole
8. The Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
9. Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
10. Dijon Maple Green Beans
11. Roasted Garlic Green Beans with Lemon and Parmesan
12. Green Beans with Bacon, Cranberries and Goat Cheese
Right next to the turkey, stuffing is next on the list VIP Thanksgiving recipes. The best thing about these recipes is that each one puts a wonderful spin on traditional recipes.
13. Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing
14. Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
15. Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Pecans
Beautiful, jewel-colored cranberries! Each one of the tasty recipes really highlights this gorgeous fruit in unique and delicious ways.
16. Orange Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
17. Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
18. Gingered Orange Cranberry Sauce
19. Cranberry Salad
Winter squash always makes a flavorful and colorful side. With these recipes, don’t be surprised if they take center stage!
20. Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta
21. Caramelized Butternut Squash
22. Cinnamon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
23. Stuffed Acorn Squash with Apple, Cranberries and Sausage
24. Autumn Pearl Couscous Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash
25. Roasted Butternut and Bacon Soup
Other Popular Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
With all the new and classics covered, here are a few other awesome side dishes that’ll will go great on any holiday dinner table.
26. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
27. Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes
28. Broccoli Salad with Craisins
29. Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
30. Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Prosciutto
31. Rosemary Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
All I know is I’m going to have a very hard time narrowing down my choices! Which of these Thanksgiving side dishes will you be serving? Drop me and comment and let me know.
Now that you have some awesome and easy side dish recipes to choose from, take a look at these other Thanksgiving recipes and tablescape ideas!
Thanksgiving Desserts That’ll Make You Want to Skip the Turkey
Best Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
12 Amazingly Easy & Inexpensive Thanksgiving Tablescapes
Need Some Fun Thanksgiving Activities for the Kids?
- Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
- Clothespin Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Matching Game
- Festive Coffee Filter Turkey
30+ of the Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Parmesan
- Southern Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
- Sweet Potato Souffle
- Honey Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Maple Butter Sauce
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
- Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
- Dijon Maple Green Beans
- Roasted Green Beans with Lemon and Parmesan
- Green Beans with Cranberries, Bacon and Goat Cheese
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing
- Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
- Wild Rice Stuffing
- Choose a side dish recipe.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Make a delicious side dish for your Thanksgiving meal.
You put together a wonderful list of sides! These all look delicious!
Thanks so much! I’m having a hard time narrowing down which ones I want to make for Thanksgiving!
A friend of mine made the sweet potato souffle as part of a meal for my family and I after my son was born last year, it was phenomenal. I don’t normally eat sweet potatoes but that is one way I will now! I wouldn’t mind trying the recipe of stuffing and sausage.
I agree that those both look delicious! I’m a huge sweet potato fan so I’ll definitely be making one of these…just don’t know which one yet! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Oh my goodness, what an array of thanksgiving recipes, I can see many that are of interest.
Would love to have you come and share on my Weekly Friday Features.
Hope you have a great week!
I always love visiting your parties so you’ll definitely be seeing me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
What a great collection of side dishes. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday. Thanks, too for sharing lots of your ideas and tips at the party. I’ve pinned and tweeted them.
Thanks so much and thanks also for always hosting such a great party!