This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serve any of these Thanksgiving Side Dishes and you can be sure that your Thanksgiving spread will impress everyone! From turkey stuffing and sweet potatoes to many others, these Thanksgiving recipes have your holiday meal planning covered!
Best Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
I love the holidays! Between the decorations, the parties and all the amazing food, what’s not to love, right?
Of course, a big Thanksgiving meal with all those delicious recipes take a little planning. While you can always count on tasty turkey recipes to be main attraction on the dinner table, let’s be honest. The best holiday spreads are not complete without all the mouth-watering side dishes!
That’s why I decided to gather up all the tastiest looking Thanksgiving sides and put them together in one place. It makes planning easier for all of us. I’ve included simple side dish recipes that you’ve most likely seen as well as some new recipes that are sure to round out a great Thanksgiving dinner.
Best Sweet Potato Recipes
What would any Thanksgiving meal be without everyone’s favorite side dish, sweet potatoes! Check out these crowd-pleasing favorites:
1. Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Garlic and Parmesan
2. Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
3. Sweet Potato Souffle
4. Honey Cinnamon Roasted Potatoes
5. Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Maple Butter Sauce
6. Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole
Green Bean Recipes
Green beans are always a great option for easy side dishes! Check out these recipes that are not only delicious, but that are kid-approved too:
7. Classic Green Bean Casserole
8. The Ultimate Green Bean Casserole
9. Bacon Wrapped Green Beans
10. Dijon Maple Green Beans
11. Roasted Garlic Green Beans with Lemon and Parmesan
12. Green Beans with Bacon, Cranberries and Goat Cheese
Right next to the turkey, stuffing is next on the list VIP Thanksgiving recipes. The best thing about these recipes is that each one puts a wonderful spin on traditional recipes.
13. Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Stuffing
14. Stuffing in a Bundt Pan
15. Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Pecans
Beautiful, jewel-colored cranberries! Each one of the tasty recipes really highlights this gorgeous fruit in unique and delicious ways.
16. Orange Bourbon Cranberry Sauce
17. Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
18. Gingered Orange Cranberry Sauce
19. Cranberry Salad
Winter squash always makes a flavorful and colorful side. With these recipes, don’t be surprised if they take center stage!
20. Honey Roasted Butternut Squash with Cranberries and Feta
21. Caramelized Butternut Squash
22. Cinnamon Pecan Roasted Butternut Squash
23. Stuffed Acorn Squash with Apple, Cranberries and Sausage
24. Autumn Pearl Couscous Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash
25. Roasted Butternut and Bacon Soup
Other Popular Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
With all the new and classics covered, here are a few other awesome side dishes that’ll will go great on any holiday dinner table.
26. Roasted Garlic Parmesan Asparagus
27. Rosemary Garlic Mashed Potatoes
28. Broccoli Salad with Craisins
29. Roasted Potatoes and Veggies
30. Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts Prosciutto
31. Rosemary Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
All I know is I’m going to have a very hard time narrowing down my choices! Which of these Thanksgiving side dishes will you be serving? Drop me and comment and let me know.
Now that you have some awesome and easy side dish recipes to choose from, take a look at these other Thanksgiving recipes and tablescape ideas!