This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy Pumpkin Fluff Dip recipe has the light and fluffy texture of a mousse and tastes like a creamy pumpkin pie. It’s the perfect delicious yet simple treat for pumpkin season!
We’re all about the fluff recipes and have had fun making everything from peach fluff to Oreo fluff. However, pumpkin season is right around the corner so we thought we should try a pumpkin fluff recipe for the fall. It was every bit as good as I expected.
In case you’re not familiar with fluff dip recipes, they’re a light whipped dessert that usually contains pudding, whipped topping, and fruit. This version replaces the fruit with sweet pumpkin and plenty of fall spices for a sweet, creamy, and comforting fall dessert.
With just four ingredients, this dip is super easy to make, and even better, doesn’t require any baking. You can make this recipe for anything from a fancy dinner to a Halloween party dip to an easy weeknight dessert. Serve it with graham crackers, gingersnaps, fruit or cookies for a delicious versatile treat.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
Light – We love the light and fluffy texture of this creamy pumpkin fluff. It’s great when you’re in the mood for fall pumpkin flavor but don’t want a heavy dessert like pumpkin pie or cheesecake.
Easy – This quick and easy no-bake pumpkin dessert comes together in a matter of minutes. Just whisk together a few simple ingredients and you’re done!
Budget-Friendly – This simple recipe has just 4 ingredients (not including dippers) and they’re pretty inexpensive, so this is a great option when you need something to serve a party crowd without spending a lot of money.
Versatile – This makes a perfect pumpkin dip but you can also serve it in individual dishes like a pudding or mousse. Great for a fall party, it also works as a quick weeknight dessert or snack.
- Canned pumpkin puree
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Cool Whip (thawed)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Nilla Wafers for dipping
- Chocolate animal crackers for dipping
How To Make Pumpkin Fluff
Step 1: Whisk together vanilla pudding and pumpkin puree in a large bowl.
Step 2: Add the pumpkin pie spice and Cool Whip. Fold together until well combined.
Step 3: Transfer to your favorite serving bowl and serve with cookies, graham crackers, and fruit.
Tips & Tricks
- You can substitute either white chocolate or cheesecake flavor instant pudding in place of the vanilla instant pudding mix, if needed.
- Stir in some mini marshmallows, chocolate or white chocolate chips, or banana slices for extra flavor and texture.
- If serving this in individual dessert cups, you can add some fresh whipped cream and caramel sauce on top for an extra delicious and fancy garnish.
Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
You can, but you should omit the pumpkin spice, as the pumpkin pie filling already contains spices.
What To Serve With Pumpkin Fluff
Wondering what dippers to serve? These treats make eating this dessert dip even more fun!
- Cinnamon graham crackers
- Chocolate animal crackers
- Ginger snaps
- Nilla wafers
- Sliced apples
Don’t have any of these dippers on hand? Serve it like a pudding or mousse and eat it with a spoon!
More Fall Pumpkin Recipes
If you like this sweet and creamy dessert, you’ll want to check these out too.
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 3-Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles
- Pumpkin Pound Cake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
Pumpkin Fluff Recipe
- Whisk together vanilla pudding and pumpkin puree in a large bowl.3 ounces vanilla instant pudding, 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- Add the Cool Whip and pumpkin pie spice. Fold together until well combined.1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Transfer to your favorite serving bowl and serve with cookies, graham crackers, and fruit.Nilla Wafers, Chocolate animal crackers