This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy peach fluff salad may just be one of our new favorite summer treats. With tons of peach flavor, whipped topping, vanilla pudding and more, it’s the perfect light dessert for any occasion!
Fluff salad is one of my favorite summer recipes, and if you’ve never had it before, you’re in for a delicious treat! It’s a creamy mousse-like dessert salad usually made with pudding and whipped topping and mixed with chunks of fruit and mini marshmallows.
With its light and fluffy texture, this chilled and fruity salad is perfect for a party, cookout, or potluck. Plus, it’s so easy that you can whip it up for a quick weeknight dessert or even an afternoon snack. Like a cross between a pudding, a mousse, and a fruit salad, this refreshing peach dessert salad has something for everyone.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
- Easy – Fluff salad is a terrific no-bake easy recipe that requires only a few simple ingredients. You can whip up this tasty treat in no time!
- Perfect for Summer – We love fruit-based sweets when it’s hot outside, and peach is a classic summer flavor. This light and fruity treat is ideal to serve during the summer months.
- Great for Parties – You can serve this as an easy dessert dip for a casual party or put it in individual dessert cups for a sit-down dinner party. Either way, this treat is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Peach Jello (may come in a 6oz box, just use half)
- Hot water
- Cold water
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Cool Whip, thawed
- Sliced peaches in 100% juice, drained well and cut into chunks
- Mini marshmallows
- Sliced almonds or chopped nuts for topping (optional)
How To Make Peach Fluff Salad
Step 1: Combine the peach Jello and hot water in a large mixing bowl, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the cold water and then place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool down.
Step 2: Add the instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk until combined. Place the mixture back in the refrigerator for an additional 15 minutes to allow it to thicken slightly.
Step 3: Fold in the Cool Whip, peach chunks, and the mini marshmallows.
Step 4: Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight. This allows time for
the marshmallows to soften and the fluff to thicken. When ready to serve, top with almonds and marshmallows and serve chilled.
Tips & Tricks
- Swap the instant vanilla pudding for cheesecake flavor to turn this into peach cheesecake fluff. You can even add crushed up graham crackers on top!
- Substitute chopped pecans or any other favorite nuts for the almonds.
- Make sure to get the canned peaches that are in 100% juice or water. Heavy syrup will keep the fluff from thickening properly. If you only have the kind in heavy syrup, just drain them, then rinse with water and drain again before slicing.
- Feel free to reduce the amount of peaches and add in other favorite fruits like bananas or pineapple. You can also add nuts right into the fluff for some crunch – mix them in just prior to serving or serve them on the side.
Store your leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container. They should keep for up to 3 days.
Fresh peaches will work great if they’re ripe and in season. Just remove the pits and slice them into chunks. I don’t recommend using frozen peaches, however, as they may cause the fluff to become watery.
More Easy Fluff Recipes
If you liked this fluff dessert, you’ll want to check these out too:
Peach Fluff Salad
- Combine the peach Jello mix and hot water in a large bowl, stirring until the powder is completely dissolved. Mix in the cold water and then place the bowl in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to cool down.3 ounces Peach Jell-O mix, 1 cup hot water, ½ cup cold water
- Add the instant vanilla pudding mix and whisk until combined. Place the mixture back in the refrigerator for an additional 15 minutes to allow it to thicken slightly.5.1 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- Fold in the Cool Whip, the drained and sliced peach chunks, and the mini marshmallows.8 ounces Cool Whip, 45 ounces cans sliced peaches in 100% juice, 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight. This allows time for the marshmallows to soften and the fluff to thicken. When ready to serve, top with sliced almonds and marshmallows and serve chilled.Sliced almonds or chopped nuts for topping
- It’s best to use the canned peaches that are in 100% juice or water because heavy syrup will keep the fluff from thickening properly. If you have to use the peaches in heavy syrup, drain them first, rinse with water and drain again before slicing.