This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of NABISCO, but all opinions are my own.
This OREO Fluff is a tasty no-bake dessert that’s perfect for parties and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! With just 5 ingredients, it’s a rich and creamy treat that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes (but it’ll disappear much faster!)
Originally published November 2021
The holidays are finally here and I couldn’t be more excited! I’m not sure what I love most…decorating my house from top to bottom or making all the delicious recipes! My new favorite quick dessert has to be this no bake Oreo fluff!
I already love making all the OREO cookie dessert recipes that I can get away with and I’ve made everything from OREO Cheesecake Bites to an OREO Cookie Milkshake. But this simple no-bake dessert may just be the easiest yet and with the holidays just around the corner, this is perfect for all your holiday gatherings.
For my recipe, I wanted a no bake dessert that was totally delicious but also super easy Nothing fits that description more than this OREO fluff dessert recipe and this one has quickly become a family favorite! I mean, c’mon, who doesn’t love Oreos, right?
The beauty of fluff desserts is that they not only taste amazing but they’re super easy to make and you just need 5 basic ingredients.
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- OREO cookies
How To Make OREO Fluff
Step 1: Crush your OREO Cookies. I usually place them in a plastic bag and go over them with a rolling pin. Another option is to pop them into the food processor for a few seconds.
Step 2: Combine vanilla flavored instant pudding mix and milk in a large mixing bowl. Mix with a hand mixer or stand mixer until well blended.
Step 3: Add softened cream cheese to the vanilla pudding mix. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Fold in Cool Whip or whipped cream. Mix until it’s thoroughly blended with the pudding mixture.
Step 5: Add crushed Oreos and mix gently. Don’t overmix because you don’t want your cookies to crumble too much.
Step 6: Scoop your OREO dip into a serving bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour to give it time to thicken. Top with more crushed cookies just before serving and enjoy!
This delicious no-bake dessert is a huge hit every time. I love it when an easy recipe turns out this good!
What To Dip In Your Oreo Fluff Dessert
Since this is served as a dip, you’ll need dippers! You can’t go wrong with Honey Maid Graham Crackers and Nilla Wafers. I thought I’d get Chips Ahoy! this time too. Cookies combined with cookies? Yes, please!
Want more dipping ideas? Why not try these:
- Golden OREO Cookies
- Apple slices
You can find all your favorite NABISCO products at Walmart. They always have what I need, whether I’m shopping with online grocery or in store. You can’t beat the convenience and I love all the great choices!
This dessert dip is always so popular that you shouldn’t get your hopes up when it comes to having leftovers. However, if you do get lucky, store your fluff in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for 3-4 days.
Absolutely! This recipe tastes even better when you make it the day before and refrigerate it overnight! The best part is that if you’re planning a party and you make this ahead of time, that’s one less thing to worry about on the day of.
Substitutions And Variations
- You can mix up this dessert salad by using different Oreo flavors like Mint Oreos or Chocolate Creme.
- Use Oreo Cookies & Creme, white chocolate pudding or even cheesecake pudding in place of the vanilla flavor.
- Try adding mini marshmallows or a little marshmallow fluff to the recipe.
- Make a lighter version by using sugar-free pudding, skim milk and light versions of the cream cheese and whipped topping (such as fat free Cool Whip).
- Pour the finished version into a graham cracker pie crust for a delicious Oreo Fluff Pie!
- Freeze leftover fluff in a popsicle mold to make deliciously creamy popsicles for a hot day.
- Add some Christmas color by topping it with fresh fruit such as strawberries or raspberries (strawberries make great dippers too).
This Oreo fluff salad recipe is delicious on it’s own but I decided to have a little more fun with it! I got creative and made these mini bite size desserts with a holiday theme. I just dipped the rims of these phyllo cups in white chocolate and sprinkles, then filled them with fluff. Finally, I topped them with a little Christmas star made from candy melts.
More Oreo Dessert Recipes
If you liked this Oreo dessert recipe, you’ll want to check these out too:
- Easy Oreo Poke Cake
- Oreo Milkshake
- Adorable Oreo Penguins
- Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- Chocolate Chip Oreo Brownie Bars
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookies
Oreo Fluff Recipe
- Rolling Pin optional
- Stand mixer or hand mixer
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix 3.4 ounce size
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces whipped topping Cool Whip or regular whipped cream
- 25 OREO Cookies crushed
- Combine instant vanilla pudding and milk in a bowl. Mix with a stand mixer or hand mixer until well blended.1 box vanilla instant pudding mix, 1 1/4 cup milk
- Add softened cream cheese and blend until smooth.4 ounces cream cheese
- Fold in whipped topping.8 ounces whipped topping
- Keeping about 1/4 cup separated for garnish, stir in the crushed OREOs.25 OREO Cookies
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- If your store carries it, you can also use OREO Cookies & Creme Pudding instead of vanilla. For a more chocolate-y dessert, try using chocolate pudding mix instead.
- This recipe can easily be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Wait to garnish with the extra crushed OREO Cookies until just before serving.
- The cream cheese gives your OREO fluff dessert salad a creamy texture, similar to cheesecake. If you want a fluffier, more whipped texture, cut the cream cheese by half or add a little bit more Cool Whip.