This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of NABISCO, but all opinions are my own.
This OREO Fluff recipe is a tasty no-bake dessert that’s perfect for parties and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! With just five ingredients, it’s a rich and creamy treat that can be whipped up in a matter of minutes (but it’ll disappear much faster!)
The holidays are finally here and I couldn’t be more excited! I’m not sure what I love most…decorating my house from top to bottom or making all the delicious recipes!
It’s also the season of giving and NABISCO makes it easy to help others while creating fun, new recipes at the same time. Through the Create.Share.Give. program, they’ll donate $1,000,000 to Feeding America, a program that helps to provide food for those who may be struggling.
When you participate in the program, you’ll not only be helping others but you could be chosen to have your recipe made into a cool Buzzfeed video! With every vote, NABISCO will donate an additional $1 to Feeding America, up to $50,000.
Just upload your favorite recipe to Walmart.com/CreateShareGive from November 29th. Voting goes from November 30 – December 4, with a winner selected on December 5th. Will it be you?
There’s a great selection of products to choose from but I can never resist my favorite cookies!
I love making OREO dessert recipes and have made everything from OREO Cheesecake Bites to OREO Milkshake. Since the holidays are just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to come up with a new dessert for holiday get-togethers.
I wanted something that was delicious (of course) and easy, and nothing fits that description more than this OREO fluff recipe!
How To Make OREO Fluff
The beauty of fluff desserts is that they not only taste amazing but they’re super easy to make too! The best part is that you only need a few basic ingredients…
Once you’ve got your ingredients, you’re ready to get started on what’s going to be your new favorite dessert!
Step 1: Crush your OREO Cookies. I usually place them in a plastic bag and go over them with a rolling pin. Another option is to pop them into the food processor for a few seconds.
Step 2: Combine vanilla flavored instant pudding and milk in a large bowl. Mix with a hand-held mixer or stand mixer until well blended.
Step 3: Add softened cream cheese to the pudding mixture. Mix until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Fold in whipped topping.
Step 5: Add crushed OREO Cookies and mix well.
Step 6: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour. Top with more crushed cookies just before serving. Enjoy!
This delicious no-bake dessert is a huge hit every time. I love it when an easy recipe turns out this good!
What to use for dipping?
There are so many things you can serve with this OREO fluff dessert! You can’t go wrong with Honey Maid Graham Crackers and Nilla Wafers. I thought I’d get Chips Ahoy! this time too. Cookies combined with cookies? Yes, please!
You can find all your favorite NABISCO products at Walmart. They always have what I need, whether I’m shopping with online grocery or in store. You can’t beat the convenience and I love all the great choices!
Want more dipping ideas? Why not try these:
- Golden OREO Cookies
- Apple slices
This recipe is so versatile that it’s the perfect dessert for holiday gatherings or summer barbecues!
How long does OREO Fluff stay good?
This dessert dip is always so popular that you shouldn’t get your hopes up when it comes to having leftovers. However, if you do get lucky, store your fluff in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It should stay fresh for 3-4 days.
Can you make this recipe the day before?
Absolutely! This recipe tastes even better when you make it the day before and refrigerate it overnight! The best part is that if you’re planning a party and you make this ahead of time, that’s one less thing to worry about on the day of.
- You can mix up this OREO fluff salad by using different flavors of OREOs like mint or chocolate creme.
- Use OREO Cookies & Creme, white chocolate or even cheesecake pudding in place of the vanilla flavor.
- Try adding mini marshmallows or a little marshmallow fluff to the recipe.
- Make a lighter version by using sugar-free pudding, skim milk and light versions of the whipped topping and cream cheese.
- Pour the finished version into a graham cracker pie crust for a delicious OREO Fluff Pie!
- Freeze leftover fluff in a popsicle mold to make deliciously creamy popsicles for a hot day.
This fluff recipe is delicious as is but I decided to have a little more fun with it! I got creative and made these mini bite size desserts with a holiday theme. I just dipped the rims of these phyllo cups in white chocolate and sprinkles, then filled them with fluff. Finally, I topped them with a little Christmas star made from candy melts.
Don’t forget to get creative with a recipe of your own. Enter the Create.Share.Give promotion now to give back for the holidays AND the chance to have your recipe featured in a Buzzfeed video!
- No Purchase Necessary. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 18 and older. Submit a recipe (and optional photo) by 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/29/21. Void where prohibited. For full details, see the Official Rules at www.Walmart.com/createsharegive . Between 11/30/21-12/4/21, residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. who are 18+ can vote for your favorite recipes (up to 5 each calendar day). Mondelēz will donate $1 per vote up to $50,000 to Feeding America®. Each donation funds approx. 10 meals at local Feeding America® food banks.
- 1 (3.4 ounces) box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 25 OREO Cookies, crushed
- Combine vanilla pudding and milk in a bowl. Mix with a stand mixer or hand mixer until well blended.
- Add softened cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Keeping about 1/4 cup separated for garnish, stir in the crushed OREO cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
If your store carries it, you can also use OREO Cookies & Creme Pudding instead of vanilla.
This recipe can easily be made the night before and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Wait to garnish with the extra crushed OREO Cookies until just before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g