What’s better than salted caramel cheesecake? How about dark chocolate and salted caramel cheesecake bites! It may look like you spent a lot of time making these but it’ll be our little secret that this easy cheesecake recipe can be made in just 20 minutes.
Who doesn’t love salted caramel cheesecake, right? I know I do but just don’t usually have the time to make it. Since I’m already so obsessed with easy party desserts like these Oreo Cheesecake Bites, it should be no surprise that I’ve come up with yet another easy cheesecake recipe!
No bake cheesecake has become my go-to party food and it’s fun coming up with new ways to switch it up. This time I decided to try dark chocolate and salted caramel. It was a delicious combination for this Ninja Coffee Bar recipe so I knew it would be amazing on cheesecake!
The best part is that these cheesecake bites take less than 20 minutes to make. Fast AND delicious? It doesn’t get much better than that!
Dark Chocolate And Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Start by beating or whisking heavy whipping cream until stiff. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
Fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture until completely blended.
Place fillo shells on a cookie sheet and fill with cheesecake. If you don’t have an icing bag, you can cut the corner off a gallon size freezer bag.
Fill the fillo shells.
Melt dark chocolate chips in microwave, then drizzle over the cheesecake bites. Next, drizzle salted caramel over the top. I use store bought caramel to save time.
These were SO delish and it’s hard to eat just one. I love that they’re such an easy dessert to make…it’s my go to recipe when I need something last minute.
If you want a little something extra, you can top these with chocolate shavings. We still have a ton of Halloween candy left so I took a couple chocolate bars and used a vegetable peeler to make them.
I think the chocolate shavings make these mini cheesecakes look that much yummier!
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 30 mini fillo shells
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup salted caramel, I use store bought to save time
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until creamy.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Fill fillo shells with cheesecake using icing bag or a plastic bag with the corner cut off.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir, then melt another 30 seconds or until completely melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over cheesecake bites.
- Drizzle caramel over cheesecake.
- Top with chocolate shavings (optional)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: cheesecakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Saturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 8gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
If you love easy cheesecake recipes, you just can’t beat this one. It might look like they took a lot of time but I made these chocolate and caramel cheesecakes in 20 minutes!
What’s your favorite go-to easy recipe for parties?
If you liked this post, you may want to check these out too…