This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy Berry Cheesecake Fluff is a light dessert salad loaded with a rich cheesecake flavor and plenty of fresh fruit. It’s an incredibly easy and delicious treat that’s perfect for any occasion.
If you’re looking for a perfect light and refreshing summer dessert, you’ll love this cheesecake berry fluff. Just like our Blueberry Fluff Salad and Oreo Fluff recipe, this easy dessert tastes like a rich and decadent cheesecake but with the light and creamy texture of a mousse.
Cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Cool Whip make the base of this creamy cheesecake fluff. Add plenty of fresh berries and some mini marshmallows for extra sweetness and you’ve got the perfect summer dessert for parties, family dinners, or even a delicious afternoon snack.
This simple recipe is a perfect dip for cookies or graham crackers or you can just eat it with a spoon. No matter how you serve this creamy and fluffy treat, you’ll want to enjoy it all summer long!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Fluff Salad Recipe
It’s Easy – This no bake dessert comes together in a matter of minutes. Just mix everything together and serve.
Perfect for Parties – This sweet treat will be a hit at parties and special events. Plus, the red, white, and blue colors make it the perfect side dish for patriotic holidays like Memorial Day or Fourth of July.
Great for Summer – Filled with ripe and juicy berries, this is the perfect summer salad. Plus, it’s a great way to take advantage of the deals on seasonal produce.
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Cool Whip, thawed
- Mini marshmallows
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries, diced
- Fresh raspberries
How to Make Berry Cheesecake Fluff
Step 1: Using an electric hand mixer, beat the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Step 2: Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. (You can substitute and whipped topping or whipped cream you like.)
Step 3: Add the marshmallows and your favorite berries to the cheesecake mixture.
Step 4: Fold together until ingredients are well combined. Since it’s best served chilled, you’ll also want to refrigerate it for at least 30 minutes.
Step 5: Garnish with berries and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Make sure your cream cheese has softened before you start, otherwise your fluff could end up lumpy.
- Be gentle when folding in the fruit. The raspberries are fragile and can easily break apart if stirred too vigorously.
- Chill before serving. It helps the flavors meld together and makes it easier to serve as well.
- While we usually serve this in a large bowl, it’s also the perfect dish to serve in individual cups with some of those cute mini spoons. I mean, what’s more fun than mini desserts, right?
Substitutions and Variations
- You can substitute low fat Cool Whip or whipped heavy cream for regular Cool Whip.
- Feel free to add in any of your favorite fruits, such as bananas, blackberries, or peaches. Fresh fruit is best, since frozen fruit could make your salad too watery.
- Experiment with different toppings. You can sprinkle graham crackers over the top or even chopped nuts to add a little crunch.
This dish will taste best if served the same day it is made, but it will still last in the fridge for up to 2 days if stored in an airtight container.
Serve it as a dip with your favorite cookies, graham crackers, or animal crackers, use it as a topping for angel food cake, or put it in dessert cups and eat it like a fruit salad.
More Fruity Dessert Recipes
- Fruit Salad with Cool Whip
- Mini Fruit Tarts
- Easy Pineapple Fruit Bowl
- Strawberry Jello Parfaits
- The Best Blueberry Pie
Easy Berry Cheesecake Fluff
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until smooth and creamy.16 ounces cream cheese, ⅔ cup powdered sugar, 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Fold the Cool Whip (or whipped cream) into the cream cheese mixture.12 ounces Cool Whip
- Add the marshmallows and your favorite berries.3 cups mini marshmallows, 18 ounces fresh blueberries, 16 ounces fresh strawberries, 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- Fold together until ingredients are well combined, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with extra berries and enjoy.
- This recipe makes approximately 9 cups of fluff salad.
- Soften the cream cheese before you start or your fluff could end up lumpy instead of smooth and creamy.
- Be gentle when folding in the raspberries. They’re gentle and can break apart easily.