This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This no bake peanut butter fudge is a rich and delicious dessert that’s also incredibly easy to make. With just four ingredients, you can prepare this tasty treat in a hurry, and it will disappear just as quickly!
This easy peanut butter fudge recipe might be the most delicious treat you’ve ever made with just 4 ingredients. Any peanut butter lover will go nuts for the rich creamy texture and sweet nutty flavor of these decadent little squares.
This sweet treat is sure to be a hit with the whole family, and it’s great for parties and potlucks too! Plus, you probably already have the ingredients in your pantry, so it’s great when you need to whip up something amazing at the last minute. In fact, the only problem you might have with this recipe is that you’ll have to keep making more, since it disappears so fast.
💖Why We Love This Recipe
Quick and Easy – There are just 4 simple ingredients in this delicious fudge, and all you need to do is heat and stir. No candy thermometer or special equipment needed!
Makes a Great Gift – Homemade fudge makes a great gift during the holiday season or any time you want to surprise someone special. It’s a rich and indulgent treat that tastes as good as anything you can buy at a candy store.
Perfect for Parties – The rich peanut butter flavor of this fudge is always a crowd-pleaser, and the bite-size pieces make it a perfect party treat!
- Granulated sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Creamy peanut butter
👩🏼🍳How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge
Step 1: Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside. Whisk milk and sugar together in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Heat the mixture over medium heat until boiling. Continue to boil,
stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
Step 3: Remove milk from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until everything is well combined.
Step 4: Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and move it to the refrigerator to set for one hour.
Step 5: Place on a cutting board and slice into squares. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- For best results, do not use a natural peanut butter. It can separate and prevent the fudge from holding together. You can use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer it over creamy, but the texture won’t be as smooth.
- For a delicious chocolate and peanut butter combo, top this fudge with some chocolate chips or chopped peanut butter cups after pouring it into the baking pan.
- Be sure not to overcook the milk and sugar mixture. This can cause the fudge to have a dry and crumbly texture.
Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 weeks. You can also refrigerate it but be aware that this could dry it out.
Yes – fudge freezes really well. Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and place in a freezer bag, and it should keep for up to 3 months in your freezer.
More Easy No Bake Desserts
- White Chocolate Bark
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Easy Saltine Toffee with Peanuts
- Red Velvet Fudge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
No Bake Peanut Butter Fudge
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside. Whisk milk and sugar together in a medium saucepan.½ cup milk, 2 cups granulated sugar
- Heat the mixture over medium heat until boiling. Continue to boil, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove milk from the heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until everything is well combined.¾ cup creamy peanut butter, 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and move it to the refrigerator to set for one hour.
- Place on a cutting board and slice into squares. Enjoy!