Cookie dough bites make a delicious bite size dessert for any occasion. Bring them to a party and it’s practically guaranteed that you’ll get invited back every time!
What is it about bite size desserts that make them so much fun to eat? For one thing, they’re fun to serve at parties and these no bake cheesecake bites have been my go-to dessert recipe for years. I may just have a new favorite though.
Cookie Dough Bites
I’ve loved cookie dough since I used to bake chocolate cookies with my grandma but these days it’s for more than just cookies. There’s cookie dough ice cream, cookie dough cheesecake and now these delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites!
- Pour flour until a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for two minutes, stopping every 15 seconds to stir.
- Remove from microwave, add salt and stir well. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Set aside one teaspoon of heavy cream for later. Pour the rest of the heavy cream into the butter and sugar mixture and mix until smooth and creamy
- Add flour mixture and mix until ingredients are well blended.
- Remove bowl from mixer and fold chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for two hours.
- Roll dough into small balls, about two inches, and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate almond bark in a microwave safe bowl, stopping at 10-15 second intervals to stir.
- Once chocolate begins to melt, add the teaspoon of heavy cream.
- Place back in microwave and melt in 10-15 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, remove from microwave and stir once more.
- Dip cookie dough balls into the chocolate and place back on the parchment paper.
- Once all cookie dough balls are covered, place cookie sheet back in refrigerator and allow chocolate to set for about an hour.
- Place cookie dough balls in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 7 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 42 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 97mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 3g