This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Blueberry Fluff Salad recipe is a delicious combination of creamy, fruity, and fluffy textures. With Cool Whip, blueberry pie filling, pudding and more, it’s an easy to make recipe that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any summer gathering.
If you’re looking for the perfect summer treat, you can’t beat a blueberry dessert (this blueberry pie is always a favorite). However, if you want something a little more light and fluffy, you’ll love this amazing Blueberry fluff salad!
This no bake dessert is loaded with fresh fruit flavor. Instant pudding mix and Cool Whip form the base for this no-bake dessert salad, while a delicious blueberry pie filling provides the sweet blueberry flavor. Mix in mini marshmallows and sweet pineapple chunks, then add coconut flakes and almonds for extra crunch, and you’ve got a tasty dessert salad that’s perfect for any occasion.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Blueberry Fluff Recipe
It’s Light – This fluffy fruit-based dessert salad is a great recipe if you’re looking for something that’s on the lighter side.
It’s Versatile – Change the pudding flavors, the fruit type, or the mix-ins. You can customize this blueberry salad to make your own unique creation.
It’s Easy – One of the reasons I love this recipe so much is that there’s no baking required and the list of ingredients needed is pretty short. Then just toss everything in a large bowl, stir together and you’re good to go.
Perfect For Any Occasion – Perfect as an easy dessert or side dish for a brunch, baby shower, backyard bbq, or just an easy weeknight meal, this simple recipe deserves a spot on all your spring and summer menus.
- Vanilla or cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- Cold milk
- Cool Whip, thawed
- Blueberry pie filling
- Crushed pineapple, drained
- Mini marshmallows
- Coconut shreds
- Fresh blueberries for topping (optional)
- Sliced almonds for topping (optional)
How To Make Blueberry Fluff Salad
Step 1: In a large mixing bowl, combine the instant pudding mix and 1 cup of cold milk. Whisk until the pudding thickens.
Step 2: Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped topping into the vanilla pudding.
Step 3: Add the blueberry pie filling, drained crushed pineapple, coconut shreds, and mini marshmallows. Fold the mixture with a rubber spatula to combine.
Step 4: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
Step 5: Just before serving, top with fresh berries and sliced almonds.
Tips & Tricks
- When you make this recipe, be careful not to overmix. Gently fold in the whipped cream and other ingredients to keep your salad light and airy.
- Don’t skip chilling the salad. It will allow time for the flavors to develop, and it tastes better when served chilled, rather than at room temperature.
- Wait until just before serving to add the toppings. Your almonds may get soft if you add them too soon.
Substitutions & Variations
- Customize this delicious salad by adding fresh strawberries of other favorite fruits or changing the pudding flavors. You can also use a different pie fillings. For example, cherry pie filling makes and amazing cherry fluff.
- For added texture, you can use pineapple tidbits or chunks in place of the crushed pineapple. You can also toss in some white chocolate chips.
- Try using other nuts like pecans or walnuts or go the other way and leave out the nuts altogether.
Store your leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
You can serve it in individual ice cream or parfait dishes or place it in a large trifle dish and serve it family style. For dippers, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or shortbread cookies always taste amazing.
Absolutely! Whip up a batch hours ahead of time or even the day before you want to serve it. Cover your salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate until it’s party time.
More Dessert Salad Recipes
If you liked this recipes, you’ll want to try out these fluff desserts too!
Mixed Berry Cheesecake Fluff – Similar to this blueberry fluff dessert, this recipe uses a variety of fresh berries. The red, white and blue colors also make it perfect for 4th of July get-togethers.
Pineapple Fluff Recipe – This is another easy to follow recipe that’s perfect for potlucks. Make a big batch and serve it as a dip or put it in a graham cracker crust for a light and fluffy pie.
Oreo Fluff – A combination of instant pudding, cream cheese, whipped cream and or course, Oreo cookies, it’s sure to be a hit among the chocolate lovers!
Blueberry Fluff Salad
- 3.4 ounce Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix or vanilla instant pudding (small box)
- 1 cup Cold milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
- 21 ounces Blueberry pie filling 1 can
- 20 ounces Crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 3 cups Mini marshmallows
- Fresh blueberries for topping optional
- Sliced almonds for topping optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the instant pudding mix and 1 cup of cold milk. Mix until the pudding thickens.3.4 ounce Cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix, 1 cup Cold milk
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the Cool Whip into the vanilla pudding.8 ounces Cool Whip
- Add the blueberry pie filling, drained crushed pineapple, coconut shreds, and mini marshmallows. Fold the mixture with a rubber spatula to combine.21 ounces Blueberry pie filling, 20 ounces Crushed pineapple, 3 cups Mini marshmallows, 1 cup Shredded coconut
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, top with fresh blueberries and sliced almonds.Fresh blueberries for topping, Sliced almonds for topping
- This recipe makes approximately 10 cups of fluff salad.
- Don’t skip chilling the salad. It gives the flavors time to develop and meld together.
- You can make this the day before and just store in the fridge in an airtight container. Just wait to add the nuts until ready to serve.