This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Raspberry Lemonade Jello Shots are a fruity and refreshing taste of summer with a boozy kick. They’re a delicious treat that’s perfect for your next party.
Table of Contents
Raspberry Lemonade Jello Shots
Want a party treat that reminds you of warm summer days (and maybe summer parties too)? These raspberry lemonade Jello shots are just what you need. With vodka, lemonade, and raspberry gelatin, it’s a delicious treat that’s fruity, sweet, and tart – just like an icy cold glass of lemonade.
Like most Jello shots, they’re super quick and easy to prepare, and always a big hit at parties. Try these fun shots for your next spring or summer gathering. Or have them any time you want a shot with a delicious summer flavor – even if it’s the middle of winter!
Why We Love This Recipe
Great for Summer – The refreshing flavor will remind you of the classic summer drink. It’s the best Jello shot for those hot summer days (bring it to a pool party and you’ll always be invited back!).
Perfect Party Treat – We love to make Jello shots for all kinds of get-togethers. It’s the best way we know of to get any party started.
Convenient – These shots are as easy as making Jello, and you can even prepare them ahead of time to cut down on last minute party preparations.
- Raspberry Jello
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Lemon, sliced and quartered for topping
How to Make Raspberry Lemonade Jell-o Shots
Step 1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the Jello mix, then whisk together until the Jello is fully dissolved.
Step 2. Add 1 cup vodka and 1 cup lemonade. Stir to combine.
Step 3. Place your shot cups on a baking sheet and fill them with the Jello mixture.
Then store them in the refrigerator for at least 2-4 hours or overnight. If you’re using the plastic shot cups with lids, you can add the top so they don’t spill.
Step 4. Just before serving, pop the lids off and top with whipped cream and lemon slices. You can also twist a lemon peel and use that as garnish instead.
Tips & Tricks
- Want to try something different? Use strawberry Jello to make strawberry lemonade Jello shots instead. These are also delicious with cherry flavored Jello.
- For extra flavor, try a berry or lemon vodka in place of the plain vodka.
- Spraying a little non-stick cooking spray in the bottom of each shot cup will make it easier to remove these boozy bites from the cups.
- Want to make shots without alcohol? Just skip the vodka and make the Jello with water instead.
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, your shots will keep for about 2-3 days. We like using the Jello shot cups with lids, but you can also just wrap them tightly with plastic wrap.
There’s no need to buy a top shelf vodka for Jello shots. Just choose your favorite mid- priced brand. Titos is one of my favorites.
More Easy Jello Shot Recipes
- Cherry Limeade Jello Shots
- Pineapple Jello Shots
- Margarita Jello Shots
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- Pina Colada Jello Shots
- Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
- Pink Starburst Jello Shots
Raspberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- 2 cups water
- 6 ounces raspberry Jello 1 large box
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup lemonade
- Whipped cream for topping
- 1 lemon sliced and quartered for garnish
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from the heat and add the Jello mix, whisking until completely dissolved.2 cups water, 6 ounces raspberry Jello
- Add the vodka and lemonade. Stir to combine.1 cup vodka, 1 cup lemonade
- Place your shot cups on a baking sheet and fill them with the Jello mixture.
- Move the shots to the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and lemon slices.Whipped cream, 1 lemon