This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Pineapple Jello Shots with vodka take summer parties to a whole new level of fun! With the delicious combination of pineapple Jello and whipped cream vodka, these tasty shots are always a hit!
What do you get when you mix pineapple jello with the sweet taste of whipped cream vodka? You get delicious jello shots that are always a crowd pleaser. Vodka jello shots are a traditional favorite but this combination takes your shot to a whole new level!
Garnished with whipped cream and a tiny pineapple slice, these fun jello shots are as pretty as they are delicious. Combine that with the fact that they’re incredibly tasty and easy to make, these fun shots work for any occasion, from a neighborhood get together to your next birthday party!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Easy – With just three ingredients, a few easy steps, and very little prep time, this delicious pineapple Jello shot recipe is super easy to make. Even better, you can save time by preparing them in advance.
Delicious Flavor Combination – The tropical flavors of the jello combined with whipped cream vodka gives these unique jello shots their delicious flavor.
It’s a Perfect Party Treat – If you haven’t had a jello shot since college, now’s the time to try them again. Jello shots have made a big time comeback and make any party more fun. Bring a batch of these to your next get together and you’re sure to get invited back every time!
Versatile – The best part about this easy recipe is that you can easily switch it up…new party, new flavor! Try making it with Orange Jello, Cherry Jello or even Lime Jello.
- Island Pineapple Jello – gives the shots their bright yellow color and pineapple flavor
- Boiling water – dissolves the Jello mix
- Cold water – cools the Jello down and helps it to set
- Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka – adds the fun and the sweet boozy flavor
- Fresh pineapple and whipped cream – the perfect garnish to make shots look pretty
How to Make Pineapple Jello Shots With Vodka
Step 1: Place plastic cups on a baking sheet. Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Step 2: Whisk both packets of Island Pineapple Jello powder into the hot water. Stir until completely dissolved.
Step 3: Stir in 1 cup whipped cream vodka.
Step 4: Add 1 cup of cold water. Mix well.
Step 5: Divide the gelatin mixture evenly amongst your plastic shot glasses.
Step 6: Place cookie sheet with shots in the refrigerator. You’ll want to chill them for at least 4 hours or until the jello has set.
Step 7: Just before serving, top with whipped cream and a fresh pineapple wedge.
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure to keep your shots covered while they’re chilling in the fridge. Otherwise they may form a thin film on top. We love these 2 oz. plastic containers on Amazon because they come with little lids.
- If you don’t have pineapple to use for garnish, top your shot with a maraschino cherry instead!
- For best results, be careful not to overdo it with the whipped cream vodka. This is one case where more is not always better, since too much alcohol will prevent your Jello from setting.
- We love making this recipe with whipped cream vodka but if you don’t have any on hand, you can make these shots with vanilla vodka or even plain vodka.
- Love the tropical flavor of these shots? You can change up the ingredients a little to make Pina Colada Jello Shots too. Instead of one cup vodka, substitute Malibu Rum instead. Then garnish with whipped cream and maraschino cherries for another fun shot idea!
Yes! Making these in advance is a great way to save time on party day. Keep them covered in the refrigerator and they’ll last for 4-5 days. Wait until just before serving to add the garnish.
More Easy Jello Shots
If you love alcoholic shot recipes, you’ll want to check out these delicious recipes too:
- Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
- Margarita Jello Shots
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- Butterbeer Jello Shots
- Fireball Jello Shots
Pineapple Jello Shots Recipe
- 2 boxes Island Pineapple Jello 3 ounce size
- 3 cups water divided
- 1 cup whipped cream vodka
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Place 16 plastic Jello cups on a shallow cookie sheet.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.3 cups water
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Jello mix. Stir until dissolved.2 boxes Island Pineapple Jello
- Add 1 cup cold water and 1 cup of vodka. Stir to combine.3 cups water, 1 cup whipped cream vodka
- Pour Jello mixture into plastic cups and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream and fresh pineapple chunks. Enjoy!Whipped cream for garnish
- Though it’s tempting, don’t go too heavy on the alcohol. It could keep your shots from setting.