This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots, made with Pinnacle whipped cream vodka, take basic Jello shots to a whole new level of deliciousness! With a delicious strawberry flavor, whipped cream and strawberry garnish, these festive shots are the perfect adult treat for any party!
We love a good jello shot and if you haven’t tried one, you’ve totally been missing out. It’s one of our favorite party treats and we’ve been trying them all, from Margarita Jello Shots to Butterbeer Jello Shots!
However, we’ve recently discovered Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka and couldn’t wait to try it in a Jello shot. I mean, whipped cream makes everything taste better, right?
We first tried it in our Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots and this whipped cream flavored vodka, with it’s delicious creamy flavor and a boozy bite, took our shots to a whole new level. This time we wanted to try it with strawberry Jello and they were every bit as tasty!
You better believe I’ll be making this festive but simple recipes for all the summer parties. It’s the best way I know of to keep getting invited back!
Why We Love This Recipe
Perfect Party Drink – Jello shot recipes are always party favorite! Not only are they easy to make but they can also serve a large crowd. That makes them perfect for any occasion, from casual summer gatherings to your annual Halloween party.
Versatile – We love making this easy recipe with strawberry jello but you can use any Jello that you have on hand. It’s just as good when you switch it up with a different flavor like cherry, raspberry, and even lime Jello.
Make it ahead of time – Party prep is a lot of work so we’re all about making things in advance. Make a batch of these shots the night before your party, then all you have to do is add whipped cream and a strawberry when party time arrives!
- Strawberry Jello – gives the Jello shots their strawberry flavor and vibrant red color
- Whipped cream vodka – turns this kid’s dessert into a fun adult treat
- Boiling water – dissolves the Jello
- Cold water – cools the Jello down to help it set
- Fresh strawberries and whipped cream for garnish – makes our shots look pretty!
How to Make Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
Step 1: Place 16 plastic shot cups (2 oz.) onto a shallow baking sheet that fits into your refrigerator.
Step 2: Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot. Whisk in the packet of strawberry Jello and stir until the gelatin dissolves.
Step 3: Stir in the cold water.
Step 4: Next, add the whipped cream vodka.
Step 5: Pour gelatin mixture into the plastic shot cups, dividing it evenly among the cups. Be sure to put the cups on a baking sheet first, both to catch spills and also to make it easier to transfer them to the refrigerator.
Step 6: Move the shots to the refrigerator. Chill for approximately 4 hours.
Step 7: Just before serving, garnish with a little whipped cream (or Cool Whip) and a strawberry. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Don’t get too heavy handed with the alcohol. It may be tempting (trust me, I know!), but adding too much alcohol to your Jello shots may keep them from setting.
- You can find Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka at most major liquor stores. However, if you can’t find it, or just don’t have time to shop, you can use plain vanilla vodka or even regular vodka in a pinch.
- Don’t skip fancy garnish! The whipped cream and strawberry are what makes your Jello shot extra fun and festive! If you don’t have fresh strawberries, add a maraschino cherry on top instead.
- We like these 2 ounce Jello shot cups with little lids. The lids help keep the shots from forming a film on top when stored in the fridge. You can also use small plastic cups, paper souffle cups, or plastic shot glasses.
Jello shots should keep in the fridge for about 4-7 days without the whipped cream and strawberry garnish. If you’re not using shot cups with lids, cover your shots with plastic wrap or place them in an airtight container before storing in the fridge.
Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
- 16 plastic shot cups 2 ounces
- 1 saucepan
- 1 whisk
- 1 6 ounce box strawberry Jello
- 3 cups water divided
- 1 cup Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- whipped cream for garnish
- 16 strawberries for garnish
- Place 16 plastic shot cups (2 oz.) onto a shallow baking sheet that fits into your refrigerator.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot. Whisk in the packet of strawberry Jello and stir until dissolved.1 6 ounce box strawberry Jello
- Stir in the cold water.3 cups water
- Next, add the Pinnacle whipped cream vodka.1 cup Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- Pour gelatin mixture into the plastic shot cups, dividing it evenly among the cups.
- Move the shots to the refrigerator. Chill for approximately 4 hours.
- Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream and a strawberry. Enjoy!16 strawberries
- While it’s tempting, avoid going too heavy on the vodka. Adding too much alcohol could keep your Jello shots from setting properly.
- Don’t have strawberry Jello? This simple recipe can be made with pretty much any Jello flavor you’d like! N things up next time with some orange, raspberry or lemon Jello.