This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This reindeer footprint art printable is an adorable way to celebrate baby’s first Christmas. Download the free printable and imprint your baby’s footprint for a sweet reminder of this special time.
Table of Contents
Reindeer Footprint Art
This adorable Reindeer printable lets you create a Christmas craft to remember baby’s first holiday season. It’s completely free to download and print and you’ll have a beautiful piece of Christmas art that you can display year after year.
Why We Love This Printable
Easy – Simply print the template and add the baby footprints. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
A Great Gift – Make a gift basked with the craft template, an inkpad and a picture frame. It’s the perfect Christmas keepsake for a new mom. Or make one for your own child and frame it as a Christmas gift for the grandparents.
- First, select the link below to download and print your copy. I recommend printing a few copies in case you need a few tries to get the footprints just right.
- Heavy cardstock works best when printing print the design. You can frame it later and no one will be able to tell that you printed it yourself.
- Add your baby’s footprints. You can use a baby-safe ink pad for this, or baby-safe paint will also work, although it’s a slightly messier option.
- Wait for the print to dry, then you can add a mat and frame, if you wish.
More Footprint and Handprint Art Crafts
Want more fun Christmas keepsake ideas? Amazon has tons of cute handprint and footprint craft kits!
- Clay Footprint & Handprint Ornaments
- Wall Art With Baby Photos
- Baby Penguin Footprint Art
- Mistletoes DIY Christmas Craft
More Christmas Printable Ideas
Looking for more Christmas printables? Here are a few of our favorites…