Want a quick treat that’s a little different from your usual chocolate chip cookie? You won’t be able to stop eating these delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies!
It’s Teacher Appreciation Week and while I already had a gift for the teacher, I felt like making a special treat to go with it. I kind of planned it last minute so I had to go with what I already had in my pantry. Since I always have the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies, that was my initial thought. However, I really wanted to do something a little different so I came up with these White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. I actually did it the easy way and mostly followed the recipe on the chip bag, then improvised at the end. Of course I had to taste test a few just to make sure they turned out alright. My four year old and I agreed…they were delicious!
[bctt tweet=”Want a quick treat that’s different from your usual chocolate chip cookie? You’ll love these delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies!” username=”FunMoneyMom”]
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 375
- Combine flour, baking soda & salt
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat until creamy
- Gradually add the flour mixture
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and back at 375 for approximately 10 minutes.or until golden brown.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 99 Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 59mg Carbohydrates: 19g Sugar: 13g Protein: 1g
What would you add to your recipe to change it up a little?