This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This White Chocolate Mudslide is a delicious dessert cocktail that’s basically a boozy milkshake. An irresistible drink with a boozy kick, the creamy white chocolate and coffee flavors will satisfy your sweet tooth in a hurry!
If you like cocktails that double as dessert, you’ll love this creamy white chocolate mudslide. Like a traditional mudslide cocktail, it contains vodka, coffee liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, and heavy cream. But this version is even better than the original with the addition of Godiva white chocolate liqueur.
Easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser, this classic cocktail is sure to provide some sweet and boozy fun. Whether you’re making these as a party treat, whipping up a Valentine’s Day cocktail for your special someone, or just having a fun happy hour at home, you can’t go wrong with this delicious drink.
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Two Treats in One – This decadent cocktail is so rich and indulgent that it can also double as a delicious dessert!
It’s Easy – You don’t need a cocktail shaker or a blender to make this easy mudslide recipe. Just pour everything into your glass and stir.
Great for Valentine’s Day – With its sweet and creamy white chocolate flavor, this decadent cocktail is the perfect way to end a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Baileys Irish cream
- Kahlua coffee liqueur
- White Chocolate Liqueur (we used Godiva)
- Heavy cream or half and half
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream for topping
- Extra chocolate syrup for drizzling on top
How To Make White Chocolate Mudslides
Step 1: Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of your favorite cocktail glass.
Step 2: Fill the glass with ice. Add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, heavy cream, and Baileys.
Step 3: Stir well to mix all ingredients.
Step 4: Add the Kahlua and let it sink to the bottom of the glass.
Step 5: Top with whipped cream and a chocolate drizzle. You can also add chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips if you like.
Tips & Tricks
- If you prefer a more traditional mudslide, you can omit the white chocolate liqueur, or substitute dark chocolate instead.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender to make a frozen mudslide. If needed, you can add more ice or a scoop of vanilla ice cream (or coffee ice cream) to reach the correct consistency.
- Try some vanilla or whipped cream flavored vodka in place of the plain vodka – it adds an extra layer of flavor that pairs well with the white chocolate.
Sure – If you want to make a few of these at one time, I’d recommend combining the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, heavy cream, and Baileys Irish Whiskey in a pitcher. Pour the mixture into your ice-filled cocktail glasses then add the Kahlua individually to each glass and garnish with whipped cream.
More Delicious Cocktails
- S’mores Cocktail
- 35 of the Best Valentine’s Day Cocktails
- Baileys Hot Chocolate
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail
White Chocolate Mudslide
- 1 ounce Chocolate syrup divided
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce White Chocolate Liqueur we used Godiva
- 1 ounce Heavy cream or half and half
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- Whipped cream for topping
- Drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of your favorite cocktail glass.1 ounce Chocolate syrup
- Fill the glass with ice, then add the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, heavy cream, and Baileys.1 cup ice, 1 ounce vodka, 1 ounce White Chocolate Liqueur, 1 ounce Heavy cream or half and half, 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream
- Stir well to mix all ingredients.
- Add the Kahlua and let it sink to the bottom of the glass.1 ounce Kahlua
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce. You can also add a few chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips if you like (optional).Whipped cream for topping