This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This S’mores Cocktail with Kahlua is a fun adult version of those delicious s’mores graham cracker sandwiches you loved as a child. Sweet and creamy with chocolate, graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows (and, of course, a little booze too), they taste just like s’mores – no campfire required!
If you think that toasting marshmallows over a campfire and making s’mores is the best part of any camping trip, you’re going to love this S’mores cocktail. Similar to a White Russian but even better, this drink combines all the delicious flavors of a s’more to make it even more fun than the original.
Kahlua and whipped cream vodka are the star cocktail ingredients, bringing a delicious sweetness and a boozy kick that packs a punch. Heavy cream makes the drink thick and delicious, while a chocolate graham cracker rim with toasted marshmallow garnish makes for the perfect presentation.
Perfect for any occasion, they’re guaranteed to be a party favorite. These s’mores cocktails are so much fun – and every bit as tasty as they look!
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Easy – One of the best things about this drink is how easy it is. There’s no cocktail shaker or blender required. All you do is pour everything over ice and serve!
It’s a Great Party Drink – There’s definitely a reason why s’mores are so popular. The classic chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker combination is a match made in heaven, and this cocktail version is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
It’s Also a Dessert – This makes a great after-dinner drink since it also doubles as delicious dessert cocktail.
- Chocolate shell ice cream topping – makes the tasty chocolate rim for your glasses.
- Crushed graham crackers – adds authentic s’more flavor to your chocolate rim.
- Ice – to chill your drink.
- Whipped cream vodka – adds delicious flavor and a boozy kick.
- Kahlua coffee liqueur – complements the vodka and the chocolate.
- Heavy cream – makes your drink thick and creamy.
- Large marshmallows, toasted – a fun s’mores themed garnish for your drink!
How to Make A S’mores Cocktail
Step 1: Make the chocolate rim by pouring the shell ice cream topping into a shallow dish, then dipping the rim of a rocks glass or old-fashioned glass into the shell topping.
Step 2: Once you’ve added the chocolate coating all the way around, quickly sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over it. Hold and spin the glass for minute to allow the topping to set.
Step 3: Add a handful of ice to the glass, then pour the whipped cream vodka over the top.
Step 4: Add Kahlua to the prepared glass. (You could also substitute chocolate liqueur).
Step 5: Slowly pour the heavy cream over top. Toast large marshmallows, place one on a toothpick and set it on top of your glass to garnish. Swirl your cocktail a bit before sipping. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- There’s no need to break out the fire pit or buy a kitchen torch for your toasted marshmallow garnish. You can use simple lighter to give your marshmallows that toasty golden-brown exterior.
- If you don’t have whipped cream vodka, you could also use marshmallow vodka, or even vanilla flavored vodka.
- This drink also works as a toasted s’mores martini. Just shake the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, then strain into a martini glass. Garnish with mini marshmallows on a toothpick.
- You can infuse your cream with graham crackers to add extra graham flavor to your s’mores cocktail. Place graham crackers in a bowl and cover with the cream. Place in the fridge for 4-8 hours and then strain out the graham crackers.
If you don’t have the chocolate shell topping, you can use regular chocolate syrup, but it may not be thick enough to stay on the rim of your glass. If using regular syrup, you may want to drizzle the inside of the glass with it instead.
More Great Cocktails
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktails
- Coconut Mojitos
- Peppermint White Chocolate Martini
- Baileys Hot Chocolate
- Caribbean Rum Punch
- Halloween Poison Apple Cocktail
- To make the chocolate rim, pour the shell ice cream topping into a shallow dish, then dip the rim of a rocks glass or old-fashioned glass into the shell topping.2 tablespoons chocolate shell ice cream topping
- Once you’ve added the chocolate coating all the way around, quickly sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over it. Hold and spin the glass for minute to allow the topping to set.2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- Add a handful of ice to the glass, then pour the whipped cream vodka over the top.2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- Add Kahlua to the prepared glass.2 ounces Kahlua
- Slowly pour the heavy cream over the top.2 ounces heavy cream
- Toast large marshmallows, place one on a toothpick and set it on top of your glass to garnish. Swirl your cocktail a bit before sipping. Enjoy!1 marshmallow
- If you don’t have Kahlua, you can use any chocolate liqueur instead.
- This drink also doubles as a toasted s’mores martini. Shake the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into a martini glass. Finish it off by garnishing with mini marshmallows on a toothpick.