This unicorn bookmark is a super cute craft for a unicorn birthday party or just a really fun way to keep the kids entertained on a rainy day.
We are definitely a house of girly girls and what girls don’t love unicorns, right? We’re always making something unicorn related, from bite size unicorn cheesecakes to unicorn pumpkins. They’re just so cute and colorful that they inspire all kinds of fun creations!
Now I’m sharing a new unicorn idea and your kids are going to love this one! This unicorn bookmark is super cute and so easy that kids of all ages can have fun making it. Plus, you hardly need any supplies. If you have some colored paper and popsicle sticks you’re totally good to go (crafts that cost next to nothing are my favorites!)
Ready to get a little crafty? Grab those scissors and let’s get started!
- Start by printing and cutting out the unicorn bookmark template
- Either color the pieces (except the head) and cut them out or cut out the pieces and trace and cut out the pieces on colored paper.
- Glue the largest teardrop shape to the right bottom side of the unicorn.
- Take the remaining teardrop shapes and glue them to the unicorn head, largest to smallest, slightly overlapping.
- Glue the top part of the mane to the unicorn's head.
- Next, glue the horn to the top of the head, right behind the mane.
- Use a marker to draw and eye and a smile on the unicorn.
- Finally, glue the unicorn head to the popsicle stick.
The best part is that you can change up the colors to make all kinds of different unicorns.
Who knows, maybe this will even inspire kids to read more! I don’t know about you but I’ll do pretty much anything to keep mine from spending all their time on the computer. They’ll have fun crafting and I have a way to keep them off the computer for awhile…it’s a win/win!
More Crafts For Kids
If you liked this craft, you may want to check these out too!