I’m excited to have partnered with Torani Syrup to create this delicious holiday punch. All opinions are 100% my own.
Looking for an amazing holiday punch that tastes as good as it looks? This Vanilla Pomegranate Holiday Punch not only looks amazing but you can create this delicious punch in a matter of minutes.
I love the holidays! What’s not to love, right? There’s the food, the decor and of course, the holiday cocktails. When we get together with friends and family for the holidays, there is a lot of toasting, whether it’s to seeing each other again, having a great year or toasting to celebrate the year ahead. That means we’ll need something festive to toast with.
Vanilla Pomegranate Holiday Punch
That’s why I’m loving this Vanilla Pomegranate Holiday Punch recipe. With just four ingredients, it’s super easy to make but the best part is how amazing it looks! Add a little garnish and this drink goes from simple to stunning!
Of course, none of that matters if it doesn’t taste great, right? No worries there. This holiday punch will be everyone’s new favorite and they’ll be begging for the recipe. I never mind sharing and turning everyone else on to my secret ingredient…Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup.
Torani Sugar Free Syrups are easy to find in the coffee and tea aisle at Walmart. Made with ingredients that are simple and thoughtfully resourced, they add a little something special to any drink. I already keep Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup on hand to flavor my coffee and it tastes great in cocoa and lattes too. In fact, one flavor can be used to create endless recipes and I couldn’t wait to try it in a Christmas cocktail.
It doesn’t hurt that the syrup is sugar free. You’d never know from tasting it and I’d much rather save those calories for the desserts! This is definitely a drink worth celebrating! Ready to make the perfect holiday punch?
- 6 cups chilled pomegranate juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle of ginger ale
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry vodka
- 1 cup of Torani Vanilla Syrup - Sugar Free
For The Garnish
- 4 packages rosemary sprigs
- 1 container pomegranate seeds
- Whole vanilla beans
- Coarse white decorating sugar
- Short wooden skewers
- Combine pomegranate juice, ginger ale, raspberry vodka and Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup in a punch bowl.
- Mix well.
- Thread several pomegranate seeds onto skewers and lay on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with coarse sugar until they have a pretty, frosted look. Refrigerate until ready to use (you'll want 1-2 skewers per glass, plus a few extra for additional garnish)
- Dip the rim of each glass in water, then dip into the coarse white sugar. Refrigerate.
- When it's time to serve the punch, place a sprig of rosemary in a glass, along with 1-2 skewers. Then add two tablespoons of pomegranate seeds to the bottom of each glass.
- Top with 3-4 ice cubes.
- Add punch and enjoy!
This holiday punch makes 12-16 servings, depending on glass size.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 184Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 1g
Why serve wine when you can serve a fun vanilla pomegranate holiday punch?! This drink can be paired with all menus and sets off dessert for a finish all your guests will remember.
The holidays are for celebrating and I can’t think of a better way to do it than with this delicious cocktail.
What kind of drink would you make? Find Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup at a Walmart near you.