This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This pumpkin martini recipe turns everyone’s favorite fall flavor into a sweet and boozy cocktail. A fun seasonal twist on the classic martini, this delicious treat is like a slice of pumpkin pie in a cocktail glass.
This is the time of year when everyone looks forward to the delicious flavors of fall. We love all the pumpkin recipes, like this pumpkin lasagna dessert and cake mix pumpkin muffins! If you really want to celebrate pumpkin season though, this decadent pumpkin pie martini is the perfect way to do it!
Real pumpkin and fresh cream combine with vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and pumpkin pie spice to make a decadent and boozy treat that’s one of our favorite dessert cocktails. It has all the delicious flavors of a homemade pumpkin pie, without any of the work.
A perfect cocktail for fall dinner parties and holiday gatherings, this easy recipe is so rich and creamy that you won’t even need to serve dessert. The best part is that it’s also incredibly quick and easy that you’ll have it ready in minutes. Give this delicious fall cocktail a try any time you want a sweet treat that’s full of pumpkin flavor!
Why We Love This Pumpkin Martini Recipe
It’s Perfect for the Fall Season – Nothing says fall like a creamy cocktail that tastes like pumpkin pie. The sweet pumpkin spice flavor of this drink makes it a great choice for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinners, and throughout the holiday season.
It’s Easy – It takes just a few ingredients and a few minutes to liven up your cocktail hour with a drink that’s as pretty and delicious as anything you’d order at a fancy cocktail bar.
It Doubles as a Dessert – This is the perfect cocktail to serve at the end of a meal. With its rich pumpkin flavor and creamy texture, this drink will satisfy your sweet tooth and take care of any dessert cravings.
- Vodka – gives this cocktail it’s boozy kick
- Pumpkin pie spice – adds the festive fall flavors
- Pumpkin puree – gives the drink its fresh pumpkin taste
- Baileys Irish Cream – adds more booze and delicious flavor
- Heavy cream – gives the cocktail its creamy texture
- Ice – chills your drink
- Whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice – a delicious garnish for your drink
How to Make Pumpkin Martinis
Step 1: Add vodka and about a cup of ice to your cocktail shaker.
Step 2: Add the Baileys Irish Cream.
Step 3: Pour in the heavy cream.
Step 4: Add the pumpkin spice and pumpkin puree.
Step 5: Shake until the mixture is well combined and chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a bit of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- Add some crushed graham crackers to the rim of your martini glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick. Another option is to dip the rim of the glass in a little brown sugar. You can also add a pinch of pumpkin pie spice or a drizzle of caramel sauce to your whipped cream topping.
- You can substitute a flavored vodka for the plain vodka in this recipe. Pumpkin vodka, whipped cream vodka, or vanilla vodka would all be great choices.
- Be sure to shake this drink vigorously and for a bit longer than you would a normal cocktail. You’ll want to make sure that all the pumpkin is thoroughly mixed, so your drink has a nice smooth texture with no lumps.
Can I Make This in Advance?
For best results, these drinks should be served icy cold and right out of the cocktail shaker. This will ensure that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed and the drink keeps its delicious creamy texture.
More Fall Drinks and Cocktails
Pumpkin Martini Recipe
- 2 ounces whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for topping
- Add vodka and about a cup of ice to your cocktail or martini shaker.2 ounces whipped cream vodka, ice
- Pour in the the Baileys Irish Cream and heavy cream.4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream, 2 ounces heavy cream
- Add pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree.1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- Shake until the mixture is well combined and chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a bit of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice. Enjoy!whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice for topping
- Be sure to shake your cocktail vigorously and for a little longer than you normally would. You’ll want to be sure that the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, giving your drink a nice smooth texture with no lumps.
- To make this taste even more like a delicious piece of pumpkin pie, dip your glass in graham cracker crumbs to make a fun graham cracker rim.