This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These delicious Charcuterie Board Dips are the perfect way to turn your ordinary meat and cheese platters into epic grazing boards that are sure to impress all of your party guests.
Perfect Dips for Charcuterie Boards
When we throw a party, we are all about the charcuterie boards! The great thing about them is that they’re so perfect for easy entertaining. It helps that most of the items are store bought snacks easily found at your local grocery store.
But if you really want to give that special gourmet touch, adding a couple easy homemade dips, sauces and spreads is an easy way to do it. This dip recipe collection has some of the tastiest hot and cold dips and will cover all your snacking needs.
From classics like spicy hummus and Rotel dip, to sweet and savory jams that make perfect spreads, you’ll find just what you’re looking for with these quick and easy recipes.
💖Why We Love these Dip Recipes
- Easy recipes– Whether it’s the cold yogurt dip or the warm and cheesy sausage dip, each one of these delicious dips are super easy, uncomplicated recipes.
- Adds a special touch– Just by including a couple of these dips, it gives your whole charcuterie board an extra special homemade touch.
- Great make ahead dips– Most of these dips can be made hours even up to a day in advance, which is a huge time saver when you are busy party planning.
🔪Recommended Tools for Perfect Charcuterie Boards
To make sure you have the best charcuterie board, here are a few essentials you’ll want to have on hand:
- Large wooden cutting board– or any style large board that’s food safe.
- Various sizes of small bowls– for holding dips, sauces, olives, artichoke hearts or other juicy foods.
- Party Toothpicks-for picking up cubes of different soft cheeses and hard cheeses.
- Small cheese knives– great for spreading thick cheese dip or thicker dips on crackers or chips.
- Small forks– used for picking up veggies, and different types of delicious meat.
- Small spoons– for liquid dips or different dips that have a loose consistency.
- Appetizer plates-great to have a couple of stacks sitting around to help guests serve themselves.
More Delicious Charcuterie Boards
- Super Bowl Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Christmas Charcuterie Board Ideas
- Valentines Charcuterie Board
- Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Unicorn Charcuterie Board
Charcuterie Board Dips
- Rotel With Sausage and Ground Beef
- Corn Dip
- Sausage Dip
- Hot Crab Dip
- Raisin Pine Nut Goat Cheese
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
- Onion Dip
- Olive Tapenade
- Cilantro Dipping Sauce
- Sour Cream Dip
- Jalapeno Pepper Jelly
- Creamy Feta Dip
- Spicy Avocado Hummus
- Smoked Salmon Dip
- Greek Orange Fig Spread
- Choose your favorite dip recipe.
- Gather all the ingredients you'll need to make it.
- Put together the ultimate charcuterie board and enjoy!