This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Need a Thanksgiving turkey recipe for the holidays? There are a gazillion ways to cook a turkey but these are some of my all time favorites! From traditional turkey recipes to cranberry turkey in puff pastry, there are no shortage of mouthwatering holiday recipes to choose from!
Thanksgiving Turkey Recipes
- Maple Glazed Turkey With Maple & Sage Butter
- Cranberry Glazed Turkey Breast
- Grilled Tuscan Style Turkey
- Easy Maple Glazed Roasted Turkey Breast
- Cranberry Hazelnut Turkey Wellington
- Lemon, Apple & Herb Turkey
- Applewood Smoked Turkey With Cider Bourbon Gravy
- Citrus & Herb Butter Roasted Turkey
- Orange Honey Glazed Roasted Turkey Breasts
- Rosemary Lemon Roasted Turkey
- Browned Butter Sage Turkey
We all know that the food is the best thing about Thanksgiving! From side dishes to Thanksgiving desserts, part of the fun is trying a little bit of everything (and then not wanting to eat again for three days)!
Of course, you also have to come up with a great turkey recipe. There are so many delicious Thanksgiving turkey recipes to choose from that I always have a hard time narrowing it down. From maple glazed turkey to applewood smoked turkey, they all look so good that I’m going to want to host Thanksgiving every year! So many turkeys, so little time!
Need more ideas for Thanksiving dinner? You may want to check these out…