These 4th Of July Marshmallow Pops are the perfect way to celebrate your favorite summer holidays! Not only are they super cute but they’re easy to make and even more fun to eat!
Summer holidays are the best, from grilling out to treating ourselves to all the 4th of July desserts we want! These red, white and blue cheesecake cookies are one of our faves but now there’s a new one sneaking up the list!
4th Of July Marshmallow Pops
The beauty of these marshmallow pops is that they’re so easy to make! You just need a few ingredients and you’ve got the perfect treat for a get-together or a fun dessert to share at home.
Cut 20 small strips of licorice and set aside. These will be your fuses. Then use a knife to cut small slits in the bottom and top of regular sized marshmallows and push a colorful straw through the bottom.
Melt red candy melts in microwave until smooth. I usually start with a minute, then stir. After that, I microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until candy is completely melted.
Dip marshmallows in red chocolate, covering completely.
Quickly, before chocolate hardens, add sprinkles around the bottom of the marshmallow and insert a piece of licorice in the top.
Finish the rest of the marshmallows the same way and you’ve got an awesome 4th of July treat! It’s great for Memorial Day too!
These are so delish and I love that you can make them in a matter of minutes! Plus, how cute are they?!!!
These are a lot of fun to make with the kids too! They’ll have SO much fun! Ready to make a batch of your own?
- Poke a paper straw through each marshmallow.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a slit into the top of each marshmallow.
- Cut 20 strips of black licorice. This'll be your firecracker fuse.
- Microwave the chocolate melts according to the directions on the package.
- Dip each microwave into the chocolate melts and immediately add sprinkles along the bottom of the marshmallows.
- Place black licorice pieces into the top of each marshmallow.
- Place the chocolate coated marshmallows on wax paper and cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g
Want more fun red, white and blue treats? Check these out…
Red, White And Blue No Bake Cheesecake Bites