This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Cranberry Jello Shots combine a classic fall flavor with everyone’s favorite boozy party treat. With their vibrant red color and sweet tart cranberry flavor, they’re perfect for your fall parties.
Looking for a Jello shot recipe that’s perfect for the holidays? We’ve made layered Christmas Jello shots before, but now we’re loving this pretty and delicious cranberry version. Made with cranberry Jell-o and vodka, these jewel-toned shots are super easy to make and will look beautiful on your party table.
Perfect for Thanksgiving cocktails, Holiday parties, or even fall game days, these shots are sure to put some extra cheer in your festivities and get everyone in the mood to celebrate.
Garnish with some sugared cranberries or add whipped cream and sprinkles for an extra fancy touch. These shots are a fun and festive way to get your fall parties started.
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
Perfect for Fall – The cranberry flavor and rich red color make this a perfect treat for all your fall gatherings. It also makes a great holiday Jello shot.
Budget Friendly – Vodka and Jello are the only ingredients that you’ll need to buy for these easy shots. And since you can make several batches with one bottle of vodka, this is a great way to serve a crowd without spending a lot of money.
Easy – Skip the complicated cocktails and blended drinks. This boozy party treat is as easy as making Jello!
- Cranberry Jello
- Water, divided
- Sugared cranberries or plain fresh cranberries for garnish
How to Make Cranberry Jello Shots
Step 1: Place the Jello shot cups on a shallow baking sheet and bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Step 2: Remove the water from the heat and whisk in two boxes of cranberry Jell-o mix.
Add 1 cup cold water and whisk until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Step 3: Add 1 cup vodka to the red Jello mixture and stir to combine.
Step 4: Fill the shot glasses with the cranberry Jello mixture. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set.
Step 5: Before serving, garnish with fresh cranberries or sugared cranberries.
Tips & Tricks
- Be sure not to add too much vodka, or your shots may not set properly.
- Try an orange or lime-flavored vodka or even bourbon in place of the plain vodka. These would all be delicious with the cranberry flavor.
- If making these for a holiday party, you can top them with whipped cream and red and green sprinkles for an extra festive touch.
Store your shots in an airtight container in the fridge, and they’ll keep for about 2-3 days. You can also use the Jello shot cups with lids.
You can spray a bit of non-stick cooking spray in the cups before pouring in the Jello mixture. You can also run a knife around the edges of the shots to loosen them from the cups.
More Fall Jello Shots
If you liked this cranberry jello shots recipe, you’ll want to check out these fun ideas too!
- Apple Cider Jello Shots
- Caramel Apple Vodka Jello Shots
- Candy Corn Jello Shots
- Green Apple Fireball Jello Shots
- Butterbeer Jello Shots
- Orange Jello Shots
Cranberry Jello Shots
- 3 cups water divided
- 2 boxes cranberry jello 3 ounce size boxes
- 1 cup vodka
- Sugared cranberries or plain fresh cranberries for garnish optional
- Place the Jello shot cups on a shallow baking sheet and bring 2 cups of water to a boil.3 cups water
- Remove the water from the heat and whisk in two boxes of cranberry Jello.2 boxes cranberry jello
- Add one cup of cold water and continue stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.3 cups water
- Add one cup of vodka to the Jello mixture and stir to combine.1 cup vodka
- Fill the shot glasses with the cranberry Jello mixture and move to the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with fresh cranberries or sugared cranberries.Sugared cranberries or plain fresh cranberries for garnish