This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Green Apple Fireball Jello shots are an easy way to liven up any celebration! Natural party starters, the delicious combination of green apple and cinnamon flavors totally set these apart from standard jello shots, making them a fun, boozy treat that’s always a party favorite!
We love a good jello shot and have made everything from rainbow jello shots to strawberry whipped cream vodka jello shots. More recently, we made some Fireball jello shots with cherry jello and they were so delish, we decided to try the same thing with green apple.
We combined Cinnamon whisky and green apple jello to make this delicious shot, then topped each one with an Apple O’s candy, just for fun. While Fireball may not be the typical liquor used for jello shot recipes, this combination tastes really great together. You get a spicy kick of cinnamon with the sweet yet tart taste of green apple for a fun party treat that everyone will love!
Both delicious and easy to make, these Fireball Whiskey jello shots make the perfect addition to any party!
Table of Contents
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
It’s Easy – The great thing about this delicious recipe is that you just need three ingredients and five minutes of prep time. They can even be prepared in advance to save time on party day.
Tasty Flavor Combo – The delicious apple cinnamon combination gives these jello shots their unique flavor.
It’s a Perfect Party Treat – If you thought jello shots were just for college kids, you haven’t been paying attention. These adult treats have made a huge comeback. In our neighborhood, they’ve been a big hit when trick-or-treating. While the kids walk house to house collecting candy, some of our neighbors turn it into a big Halloween party by handing out jello shots along the way!
- Green Apple Gelatin – gives these shots their bright color and green apple flavor.
- Boiling water – dissolves the gelatin.
- Cold water – cools the mixture down and helps it to set.
- Fireball whisky – adds the fun and boozy cinnamon flavor.
- Apple O’s candy – garnish to make your shots extra tasty
HOW TO MAKE FIREBALL JELLO SHOTS
Step 1: Place plastic jello shot cups on a small baking sheet.
Step 2: Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk the packet of green apple gelatin powder into the hot water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Step 3: Whisk in 1 cup Fireball whiskey.
Step 4: Add 1 cup cold water and mix well.
Step 5: Divide the jello mixture evenly among the plastic shot glasses.
Step 6: Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the shots have set.
Step 7: Just before serving, top each shot with an Apple O’s candy.
TIPS & TRICKS
- While your shots are chilling, be sure to keep them covered. Otherwise they may form a film on top. I like these 2 oz. plastic shot cups from Amazon because they come with lids. You may even be able to find them at your local grocery store.
- If you don’t have Apple O’s candy, you can use Red Hots instead. Another alternative is to add whipped cream and a little sprinkle of cinnamon or a thin green apple slice.
- For the best results, don’t go crazy with the Fireball. It’s tempting but too much alcohol could keep your shots from setting.
Yes, and it’s the easiest way to save time on party day. Make these ahead of time and they’ll keep for 4-5 days in the refrigerator. Just remember to keep them covered until ready to serve.
MORE EASY JELLO SHOTS
If you love alcoholic shot recipes, you’re definitely doing to want to check out these delicious recipes too:
- Strawberry Whipped Cream Vodka Jello Shots
- Margarita Jello Shots
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Shots
- Butterbeer Jello Shots
- 4th of July Jello Shots
Green Apple Fireball Jello Shots
- Place 16 plastic cups on a cookie sheet.
- Add 2 cups of water to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk the packet of green apple jello into the hot water, stirring until it’s completely dissolved.1 box Green Apple gelatin, 3 cups water
- Whisk in 1 cup Fireball whisky.1 cup Fireball Whisky
- Add 1 cup cold water and mix well.3 cups water
- Divide the mixture evenly among the plastic shot glasses.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until the shots have set. Just before serving, top each shot with an Apple O’s candy. Enjoy!16 Trolli Apple O's
- Don’t overdo it on the Fireball, as tempting as it may be. Adding too much could keep the shots from setting.
- If you don’t have Apple O’s candy, you can garnish these with whipped cream and a red hot candy or a small green apple slice.