This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Easter gnome coloring pages are a perfect activity for the kids this Easter season. With six adorable designs to choose from, this free printable coloring set is a fun addition to any Easter celebration.
If you’re looking for some fun Easter activities for the little ones, you’ll want to grab your free copy of these cute Easter gnome coloring pages. Coloring is a great activity for helping children to develop fine motor skills, improve color and shape recognition, and practice their hand-eye coordination.
It’s also a great way to keep them entertained while you’re preparing for an Easter brunch, or when they get bored during your Easter celebration and are looking for something fun to do. If you need more entertainment for the kids, you may want to check out this fun Easter scavenger hunt too!
These free Easter coloring pages include six fun designs, each featuring cute gnomes as they color and transport a bunch of festive Easter eggs. Great for kids of all ages, all you need to get started is a printer and some colored pencils or crayons.
💖Why We Love This Printable
- Kids will love the adorable gnomes, and the designs are perfect for Easter!
- It’s free, so there’s no need spend money on store-bought coloring books.
- You can print as many copies as you need. If the kids all want the same design, it’s no problem.
- It keeps the little ones entertained for hours while they create their very own Easter masterpiece.
How To Print
To get your free coloring sheets, click the link to download the pdf file. Then just print as many of these little guys as you need!
More Easter Fun
If you liked these fun Easter coloring pages, you’ll want to check out these other printables and craft ideas too.
- Easter Bunny Coloring Pages – More coloring fun, this time with bunnies and chicks
- The Best Easter Egg Decorating Ideas – Both younger and older kids will have hours of fun with these cute decorating ideas.
- Bunny and Chick Tin Can Easter Crafts – Save those tin cans and you can make these cute Easter animals.
- Toy Story Alien Easter Eggs – These Easter eggs will be a hit with Toy Story fans!
- Friendly Easter Egg Monsters – Be careful, these fun little creatures may just eat all your Easter candy!
Want some kid-friendly Easter treats for your celebration? You’ll love these cute Easter Dirt Cups or this fun Easter Egg Fruit Pizza. I hope these ideas help you and your family get into the holiday spirit and have a tasty and fun-filled Easter!