This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This easy Oreo fudge recipe combines everyone’s favorite cookies with a rich and creamy white chocolate fudge. If you’re an Oreo lover looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, this is just the dessert you need!
We can never get enough Oreo cookie dessert recipes and this Oreo fudge is a versatile sweet treat that’s right there at the top. It’s rich and delicious enough for a party, pretty enough to give as a gift, and easy enough to whip up as a quick family dessert.
Melted white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk are mixed with chunks of Oreo cookies to form this easy dessert that’s incredibly rich and creamy and full of delicious Oreo flavor.
Give this simple and delicious homemade fudge a try whenever you need a quick treat that’s sure to impress. This decadent creation is sure to be your new go-to recipe for parties, the holiday season, or for making any occasion a little bit sweeter!
Table of Contents
Why We Love This Recipe
It’s Easy – Unlike with traditional fudge, there’s no need to mess with a candy thermometer. And this three ingredient Oreo fudge is an easy recipe that comes out perfectly every time.
It’s Budget Friendly – The ingredients are inexpensive, and this treat is so rich that a little goes a long way. That makes this recipe is a great way to serve a crowd on a budget.
It’s a Crowd Pleaser – You can never go wrong with Oreo cookies or fudge. This recipes combines both of these popular treats into a mouthwatering dessert that everyone will love!
Great Gift Idea – This makes a great gift idea, whether it’s a treat bag for teacher appreciation or fun treats to hand out during the holiday season.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- Oreo cookies
How to Make Oreo Fudge
Step 1: Line a 9×13 or an 8×8 inch square pan or baking dish with parchment paper. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or place them in a Ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Step 2: Melt the white chips in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove the saucepan from the heat. (You can also place them in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted.)
Tip: If you have a double boiler, feel free to use it in place of the saucepan. You’ll get the best results this way, though a saucepan makes a good substitution.
Step 3: In a large bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate. Continue until well combined.
Step 4: Stir the crushed Oreos into the white chocolate mixture.
Step 5: Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top of the fudge with a spatula. Keep at room temperature until set, about 2 hours.
Step 6: Once the fudge is firm, remove it from the baking dish and use a sharp knife to cut it into 24 small pieces. Wiping the knife clean after each slice makes it easier to cut (and gives you cleaner edges). Serve and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
- For best results when slicing the fudge, dip a sharp knife into hot water, then dry it off and cut the squares. This will give your fudge extra smooth and sharp edges.
- Substitute milk or dark chocolate for the white chocolate chips to make a chocolate Oreo fudge variation.
- Do not use evaporated milk in place of the sweetened condensed milk. It has less sugar and more water, so it will alter the taste and texture of your fudge.
How Do I Store Oreo Fudge?
Store any leftover fudge at room temperature in an airtight container or covered in plastic wrap. It should keep for up to a week.
Can I Use a Different Oreo Flavor?
Sure – You could use Golden Oreos, or just about any of the specialty Oreo flavors that you prefer. I think the birthday cake Oreos would go especially well with the white chocolate.
More Delicious Oreo Desserts
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookies
- Easy Oreo Poke Cake
- Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- Oreo Cupcakes
- Oreo Cheesecake Bars
Oreo Fudge Recipe
- Line a 9×13 or an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper. Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or place them in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.20 Oreo cookies
- Melt the white chips in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove the saucepan from the heat. (You can also place them in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 15 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted.)16 ounces white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate until well combined.14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Stir the crushed Oreos into the fudge mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out the top of the fudge with a spatula. Let sit at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours.
- Once the fudge is firm, remove it from the baking dish and slice into 24 small pieces. Serve and enjoy!
- If you happen to have a double boiler, that’s the idea way to melt the white chocolate. However, if you do not, a regular saucepan will do the trick.
- To get clean, flat edges when slicing the fudge, dip a sharp knife into hot water, then dry it off and cut the squares. This will give your fudge extra smooth and sharp edges.