Peanut butter no bake cookies are a deliciously easy dessert recipe that peanut butter lovers everywhere will love!
I love baking but I also love a good no bake recipe! One of my favorite recipes are these no bake cheesecake bites and they are my go-to for parties or just when we want an easy treat.
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
However, these peanut butter no bake cookies are moving pretty fast up my favorites list. I mean, how can you not love a no bake cookie that has peanut butter and chocolate. As if those don’t make a good enough combination, through in a little caramel and you pretty much have the trifecta of dessert ingredients. I’ve made salted caramel cheesecake bites with dark chocolate, which are pretty amazing, but now I’m wondering what they’d taste like with peanut butter thrown in the mix!
I’m not sure if I love these because they taste so good or because they’re so simple to make. They definitely make a deliciously easy treat for the family, a party or even a fun gift to show someone you’re thinking of them. You’re going to love these!
Ready to get started on a batch of your own? Start by combining butter, milk, brown sugar, white sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Stir in cocoa powder.
Stir over low heat until the butter is melted. Once butter is completely melted, increase the heat to medium and stir continuously until mixture starts to boil. Boil for 1 1/2 minutes, then remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter.
Stir in oats and coconut.
Scoop batter onto cookie sheet.
Top cookies with coconut flakes.
Melt caramel in microwave and drizzle over cookies.
Once the cookies cool completely, they’re ready to eat!
I think these peanut butter cookies can be summed up in one word: yumm!!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (cut into pieces)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/3 cup coconut (with a little extra for garnish)
- 8-12 pieces caramel (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine butter, milk, white sugar, brown sugar, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Stir over low heat until the butter is melted.
- Once butter melts completely, turn heat to medium and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add oats and coconut and mix well.
- Spoon one tablespoon of cookie batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Melt caramel at 50% power in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to heat in 30 second increments until caramel is completely melted.
- Drizzle caramel over cookies and let cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 4g
This is such a fun recipe and one that the kids can even help with…just make sure they actually share the cookies when you’re all done!
It really doesn’t get much better than the taste of peanut butter, chocolate and caramel all rolled into one of these delicious peanut butter no bake cookies. What’s your favorite no bake recipe?
If you liked this recipe, you may want to check these out too…