This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta is the perfect dinner idea for busy moms! It’s a one pan meal that’ll have your family begging for a second helping of this delicious pasta recipe!
As a busy mom, I’m all about the easy dinner recipes! It seems like we’re always on the go and when we get home at night, I just don’t have the time or energy for something complicated.
Of course, sometimes I just make dinner really easy with a frozen pizza but I feel guilty doing that too much. My usual go-tos are lemon rosemary chicken with potatoes and shrimp stuffed peppers. My girls have always been pasta lovers too and love this baked ziti with zucchini (it’s one of the best ways ever to get your kids to eat their vegetables…and they never even notice!).
Philly Cheesesteak Pasta
That’s why I needed to have a few more pasta recipes up my sleeve and this one pan philly cheesesteak pasta has been high on the favorites list lately!
I love it because it’s so easy but my family could care less about that. They just love that it tastes SO delish!
Ready to make it for your own family? Start by browning ground beef, then adding the rest of the ingredients to a skillet.
Save the pasta for last, then cook until it’s tender and mix in provolone cheese. Once the cheese is melted, mix it into the pasta and serve! Your family is going to LOVE this recipe!
This philly cheese steak pasta takes pasta to a whole new level! Just one bite and you’ll be hooked too!
I love having this easy dinner recipe up my sleeve for those days when we’ve been on the go and I don’t have a lot of extra time. The fact that my kids beg for seconds make it a total win/win!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup water
- 10 oz pasta noodles
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a large, heavy skillet. Drain.
- In the skillet, combine browned beef, chopped onion, garlic, green peppers and red peppers and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic salt, pepper. ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add water and noodles.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until pasta noodles are tender.
- Remove lid and top beef mixture with provolone cheese slices.
- Replace cover and heat on low for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir cheese into meat mixture.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
You’re hungry for Philly Cheesesteak Pasta now, aren’t you? I don’t blame you…it’s SO good!!! Must be why my family loves it so much!