These amazing S’mores Brownies are an easy dessert that’ll have everybody’s mouth watering!
I’m not picky…I love ALL desserts! I’ve made everything from white chocolate raspberry cheesecake to strawberry pie but if a dessert involves chocolate, it shoots straight to the top of my favorites list!
That’s why I’m loving these s’mores brownies so much. Brownies are already such a decadent recipe but add marshmallows and even MORE chocolate and you’ve got one seriously amazing dessert recipe!
Since these are s’mores brownies from a box, they make a quick and easy dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. Serve them at parties, cookouts or just when you and your family are in the mood for something sweet.
Ready to get started? First, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water. Once batter is smooth and creamy, pour into 9×9 pan.
Sprinkle a layer of graham cracker crumbs over the top.
Add a layer of Hershey’s chocolate bars and the remaining batter, then bake according to directions. Of course you can’t have s’mores brownies without marshmallows, right? Top with marshmallows and broil until melted and brown.
As if brownies aren’t already deliciously gooey enough, adding the extra chocolate and marshmallows takes this awesome dessert to a whole new level!
I’m totally drooling just looking at these…it’s my new favorite brownie recipe!
If you like easy desserts that taste amazing, this is going to become one of your go-to dessert recipes. Serve these at your next neighborhood get-together and you’ll be the most popular person on the block!
- Mix brownie mix, eggs, oil and water on low until well blended.
- Turn speed to high for one minute and beat until batter is smooth and creamy
- Line bottom of a 9x9" square pan with parchment paper and pour 3/4 of the brownie mix into the pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of batter.
- Place chocolate bars on top, then pour the remaining batter over the chocolate bars.
- Bake according to directions on package.
- Once brownies are backed, remove from oven and top with marshmallows.
- Set oven to broil and place brownies under the broiler until marshmallows have melted and turned a golden brown color.
- Cool brownies on a wire rack, then cut into 3x3 inch squares.
If you don't have Hershey bars, chocolate chips can be used instead.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 272Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 4g
Who would you make these s’mores brownies for?
Want more mouthwatering dessert recipes? You may want to check these out…
These super easy no-bake cheesecake bites are one of the most popular recipes on my site! After one bite, you’ll know why!
This strawberry pie recipe is perfect for all your summer parties!
With just three ingredients, desserts don’t get much easier than these cherry hand pies!