This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops are so good that they’ll make everyone feel magical! It’s the perfect treat for leprechauns big and small on St. Patrick’s Day!
This post contains affiliate links
Are you ready for St. Patrick’s Day? It’s just around the corner and I can’t wait to start making leprechaun traps and St. Patrick’s Day desserts. One of my favorite new desserts are these yummy St. Patrick’s Day marshmallow pops!
Get a personalized letter from your leprechaun! Customize it with your child’s name for a fun St. Patrick’s Day surprise!
St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops
The beauty of this St. Patrick’s Day treat is that it’s not only delish, it’s super easy to make! Plus, if your kids are anything like mine, you can never go wrong with any dessert that includes marshmallows. All you need is a bag of marshmallows, candy melts and some sprinkles and you are good to go.
Start by taking a wooden skewer or treat stick and loading it up with four marshmallows.
Next, heat white candy melts, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Cover marshmallows with chocolate candy.
Place remaining white candy melts in piping bag and drizzle over marshmallows.
Add sprinkles while candy is still warm.
In separate bowls, melt green and yellow candy melts, adding a teaspoon of vegetable oil to each if candy is too thick. Place into piping bags and drizzle over marshmallows. Once candy begins to set, cut excess with a knife.
These marshmallow pops are almost too pretty to eat but we would never let that stop us!
These make a great St. Patrick’s Day dessert for class parties, teacher gifts or even just a fun treat to bring to a neighborhood gathering.
Print the recipe below to make your own pops.
St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops
Everyone will be feeling lucky when you serve these yummy St. Patrick's Day Marshmallow Pops!
- 24 regular size marshmallows
- White candy melts (or vanilla flavored almond bark)
- Green candy melts
- Yellow candy melts
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Shamrock sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper
- Push a treat stick or skewer through four marshmallows. Continue until you have six sticks with four marshmallows each.
- Melt white candy according to directions on package, being careful not to overheat. Adding a teaspoon of vegetable oil helps thin the candy if it's too thick.
- Pour the melted candy over the marshmallows (do this over the bowl so that you can reuse the excess).
- Melt green candy melts in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds and adding vegetable oil if needed. Place in a piping bag.
- Repeat step #5 with the yellow candy melts.
- Drizzle marshmallows with green candy, then repeat with yellow candy.
- Add sprinkles while candy is still warm.
- Let marshmallows set on waxed paper, then trim excess candy from the sides with a sharp knife.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g
My girls love desserts like this and I can’t lie, so do I! They’re fun and festive but the best part is how good they taste!
Who would you share this yummy St. Patrick’s Day dessert with?
If you liked these St. Patrick’s Day Marshmallow Pops , you may want to check out these posts too…