Take chocolate peanut butter cookies and stuff them with Reese’s Pieces and mini peanut butter cups…can a cookie recipe possibly get any better than this?
This post contains affiliate links
So if any two flavors were a match made in heaven, it HAS to be chocolate and peanut butter, right? I mean, even E.T. loved Reese’s Pieces and he was from an entirely different planet.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
While these cookies would be delicious any time of year, they make awesome fall cookies because you can use this recipe with your leftover Halloween candy. You can throw in some M&M’s or Kit Kat pieces and they’ll be just as yummy!
Technically, you don’t even need to stuff them. That’s why I love this recipe…there are so many different ways to make it. However, we all know that everything tastes better with frosting so stuffing these chocolate peanut butter cookies definitely takes things to a whole new level!
Start by combining flour, salt, cocoa and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, peanut butter and egg.
Slowly combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
Set aside some Reese’s Pieces for later and add the rest to the mix.
Scoop balls of dough and place on baking sheet, flattening each ball slightly with a spoon. Bake 12-15 minutes and cool on a cooling rack.
Once the cookies have cooled, spread frosting across half of them, then top with the remaining cookies. Finally, stuff Reese’s Pieces and mini peanut butter cups into the frosting. How delish do these look?
Ready to make a batch for yourself? Get that candy ready…
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, salt, cocoa and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar, sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, peanut butter & egg.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Set aside a few Reese's Pieces and add the rest to the mix.
- Scoop tablespoon sized balls of dough , spacing evenly across the baking sheet. Flatten each ball slightly with a spoon.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, then remove cookies from the oven and cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cookies are cool, spread frosting on six of the cookies, then top each with another cookie.
- Push Reese's Pieces and/or mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups into the frosting.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 541Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 821mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 3gSugar: 43gProtein: 9g
What kind of candy would you stuff these with?
More Cookie Recipes
Want more delicious cookie ideas? Check these out…